Power transformers bouncing "no power"

14 hours ago, The Plum Gate said:

It's more likely to be fixed in the next hotfix or two -  seems like they were on top of these types of things in the hotfixes rolling out for the preview.

He specifically said 6 weeks as they are only patching for crashes.

8 hours ago, BoogieMan80 said:

So is there little point in playing right now? Sounds like a serious issue to have.

It is just a icon issue.  Power is fine but the transformer jiggles back and forth with a icon that says (wrongly) that is has no power.  Just don't look at transformer and you will be fine.

22 minutes ago, goboking said:

Or they're behind schedule and resorting to triage to ensure the next update is ready.  Here's hoping you're right.

haha, could just be a logistical issue - code review is always good practice. Fixing just the crashes sounds like damage control - the first preview build they put out looked as if there were some bugs that had rolled back in that had been fixed on the main line build. Hopefully they're consolidating and looking over older bug reports.

On that: I'm not having this issue with my transformer right now, but I haven't built more than one either. I'll chime back in, but I doubt it will be of any help. Seems like a UI bug at this point.

Archived