I know this will probably never happen but... I want the Gramaphone added in DST
yes I know there is mods that do it but... it would make the dance emote make more sene and it can have skins it would be nice to have on long winter nights
it maby coad probably switch between the old main meun music and the new one and the winter nights one
would just be a nice small thing to have... you should get the blueprint from the Maxwell Statue, its like charile taunting him

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, cookiepersonofdoom said:

I know this will probably never happen but... I want the Gramaphone added in DST
yes I know there is mods that do it but... it would make the dance emote make more sene and it can have skins it would be nice to have on long winter nights
it maby coad probably switch between the old main meun music and the new one and the winter nights one
would just be a nice small thing to have... you should get the blueprint from the Maxwell Statue, its like charile taunting him

Hide contents

and make it drain Maxwell's sanity, say, about 50/min

Archived