Shipwrecked Beta Pictures

MrDeepDarkmind

This is my sea base. Pretty basic, but enough to support me should my main base on the nearby island be flooded by monsoons. (It's surrounded by sandbags, so that's not likely, but the mosquitos that fly over them are annoying. I like to feed fish from the fish farms to the ballphins so that they hang around me while my ship is being repaired, repairing my sanity.

Don't know if this is intended or not, but sea walls do not block every big wave. Some get through during Hurricane season.

Sea Base.png

I'm the only one posting these, but people seem to like them, so I'll keep it up. 

Rainbow jellies--or, for that matter, regular jellies--have an annoying habit of vanishing from the base-side aquarium, so I'm trying ballphins at the moment. Their palace gives of some light at night, though not as pretty as a jellies. The single occupant tends to hump the shore for whatever reason. Bonus from this is that feeding him one fish then jumping on a vessel right next to him, is a great sanity boost while chillin' at base during the night. If your neighbors are fishermerms--and mine ALWAYS are, they're the best people in SW--this is incredibly cheap.

Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 12.38.08 PM.png

Archived