Magic building of Florid Postern

It would be nice to be able to build more Florid posterns.

I thought using 200 logs, 200 rocks and 50 nightmare fuel and inventing in a shadow manipulator would make it long enough to collect to avoid abuse but would be nice to be able to have respawn points to more than 1 place.

12 minutes ago, pouks said:

It would be nice to be able to build more Florid posterns.

I thought using 200 logs, 200 rocks and 50 nightmare fuel and inventing in a shadow manipulator would make it long enough to collect to avoid abuse but would be nice to be able to have respawn points to more than 1 place.

That's what placing amulets on the floor and meat effigies are for, my man.

That's a pretty good idea at first but...

I don't think its possible to hold that much space and it's seems that it's cheap and expensive for new and old players, this does not mean that it's a bad idea. It could help let new players in at different points in the world and help spawn people in. But 200 rocks and wood with 50 nightmare fule would leave you with 18 used up invintory spaces and is crafted by a shadow manipulator can be easily girded by players that can survive for 200 days. I still see the old design and how Charlie corrupted it. But I think it could use some concepts from the methesus chest for putting in materials to get parts then to put them together like the fossils. Overall It's a Great idea but it needs to be refined.

Archived