What's a duplicant?

Want to screw with people soo...

Robots are machines capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically.

Organic life also carry out complex tasks automatically.

So technically every form of life is a robot.

Therefor dupes must be organic robots :p 

2 hours ago, AlexRou said:

Want to screw with people soo...

Robots are machines capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically.

Organic life also carry out complex tasks automatically.

So technically every form of life is a robot.

Therefor dupes must be organic robots :p 

Personally, I am convinced we are all just sims on some aliens game on a laptop computer, we have just been programmed to think we are real.  And, since we have all been pre-programmed, it comes down to fate, and fate rules out free will.  We are all just doing what our programming has set us to do.  Ergo, I had no choice weather or no to write this message.  I was destined to write it.  We are all just ones and zeros that have become self aware, and you can't prove any different ! :)

7 hours ago, Pi2 said:

We are all just ones and zeros that have become self aware, and you can't prove any different ! :)

Assumes alien computers use base 2 binary math in their computers. For all you know they use base 13 quantum nonsense.

No only are we robots. We're artificial life-forms made by humans. We just happen to be naturally artificial

Archived