Secrets of the Higgsbury Family (A Don't Starve Fanfic) And FanStuff

Wilson, Albert, Wendy, Willow and Webber with Raven, Quoth and Ria

Don't Starve Wilson, Wendy, Albert and Willow with pets Edited.png

I tried recreating the logo. Don't mind the slight green on some parts (Photoshop selector tool wasn't the accurate). I had no idea where to put chester. And I don't know how I managed to make a pixel hound in the first place.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Aundee-D-Cat said:

Wilson, Albert, Wendy, Willow and Webber with Raven, Quoth and Ria

Don't Starve Wilson, Wendy, Albert and Willow with pets Edited.png

I tried recreating the logo. Don't mind the slight green on some parts (Photoshop selector tool wasn't the accurate). I had no idea where to put chester. And I don't know how I managed to make a pixel hound in the first place.

These look so cool!

• Like 2

Hey Guys! I've got this nice concept for the next pixel art I'm going to make. Only one problem I have no idea which DS chracter to start with.
Reply who you want me to start with. One of the ones from the previous pixel art is preferable.

Thanks!

• Like 2

I accidentally forgot. School started a few weeks ago and I've been focusing on that. Sorry :(. I was going to post around a week ago but my cat gave birth.

So far, I need "re-read" the chapters to remember where I stopped, before I continue. But I've been "trying to make fan art", not sure when I'll post though. 

PS: I might post short stories about my other OCs (not made for DS). Normally about what might happen if the entered the DS world.

Edited by Aundee-D-Cat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is Hunter in pixel art form.

Hunter: The Rook
"Hmph! I can do better."

59b912f14475f_Hunterpixelart.jpg.f750ad9f09936c7bd34a851837cb9520.jpg

- can level things in one hit (100% axe = 100-1000 trees or Death to 10 Deerclopses "200 Damage each hit")

- almost everything is scared of her (Mobs run away as she gets near)

- blind (Very tiny visibility range)

Other things,

Height: two to three inches shorter than Wilson

Relations: Wilson (Uncle), Maxwell (Grandfather), Wendy and Abigail (Second Aunts)

Likes: Catcoons, Other Clockworks, The Dark, Durians, Charlie, Chester

Dislikes: Pengulls, Maxwell, Wilson, Other People Warning Her About Her Blindness

Others:

Hunter was already born in the DS world even if she is blind, the rest of her senses can pinpoint anything with accuracy. She has Ombrophobia (fear of rain) because it blocks the rest of her senses out as well. Why does she have hair over her one eye? Well, uh, The eyeball there is gone, probably it's on one of the one-eyed "thingys" there are. (Eye bone, Florid Postern or Deerclopes etc.) All the other mobs are a afraid of her hunting skills and power to kill. When Hunter tries to use an axe, pickaxe or other tools, like a clockwork rook, she levels them down one by one or in a straight line. Yet all of these over powered stuff is balance out by Hunter's very small rage of senses/sight.

• Like 2