Okay, can someone please explain how the puzzle works?

The megathread is currently unreadable currently due to being spammed with people asking for partners and codes, but no one is actually explaining what the hell is going on or how to do this due to hype, and there's way too many pages.

So can we use this thread for a definite answer please, from someone who knows what's up?

To get past the first part you need a partner. One of you inputs the others black code. While the other inputs the others gold code. Once you've both done that, you'll get access to the second part.

Okay, so here's what I got. This puzzle requires multiple people working together to get through. The first half here

a8d47734588e42d28025d79b5c933087.png

Is split between two halves. A black and a gold. The way this works however is that you need someone to do one of the colors, and you take the other person's code. So if you do black, they do your gold. If you do their gold they do your black.

6511d7d8617b49299584e97dfba725c9.png

Now this half, I believe you need to input six codes from different players and they do your code as well. Which will cause the dots to light up. I believe this is the answer of the puzzle, I could be wrong.

Just now, WilliamGreywind said:

Now this half, I believe you need to input six codes from different players and they do your code as well. Which will cause the dots to light up. I believe this is the answer of the puzzle, I could be wrong.

Nope, I've had 2 lights with only 1 person having inputted my code.

I didn't post here but Carl & I did this twice now:

Phase 1: Swap codes. One puts black, one gold. Easy.

Phase 2: Swap screenshots. Put in the codes as they appear.

It is a game of Mastermind. Now, do the exact same moves as each other. Every gold dot that lights up = one rune in the correct place. Use this to your advantage.

41 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

I didn't post here but Carl & I did this twice now:

Phase 1: Swap codes. One puts black, one gold. Easy.

Phase 2: Swap screenshots. Put in the codes as they appear.

It is a game of Mastermind. Now, do the exact same moves as each other. Every gold dot that lights up = one rune in the correct place. Use this to your advantage.

Your post really help me and my sister.

We solved it by putting in the other person's code. Then we swapped them, two at a time. Then we BOTH pressed our blue button.

Each gold dot that lights up means one piece is in the right place. Like the game Mastermind. This informs which two to switch and check next time. 

Thanks for explaining in a way we could understand.

Archived