Deerclops' Striking!

Greetings, guys, i'm back again..and, with my new work:

Deerclops, giant of winter!

Defeating Deerclops with my friend for the first time was such a delight for me, and encourages me learn more about DST.

I really love my last drawing, but, i think it lacks something impacting, something awesome, something balabala...i just think it is not coool enough. When i sketched my last drawing, a new draft just appeared in my head, which i completed just now.

When it comes to something cool, the coolest character in my opinion is Wigfrid, no doubt. Because for all time and in every version, she's been simple and strong. As you know, in other games, when something is always simple and strong, it will always be nerfed in every miserable way... (oops i dont mean klei should nerf anything..) Moreover, a mount should given to our greatest heroine, but i confess Wigfrid hunting with war Beeflo is unnecessary and unpractical...

Did i say i am poor in coloring? i hope this time i didnt spoil this drawing, the sketch part is good enough...

Here i gave a small-sized version and a sketch version. Desktop size is not suitable for this work.

牛s.jpg

牛白s.jpg

Edited by Lumica
  • Like 10