[Request/Idea] Armour and cargo bag for domesticated beefalo

It takes a lot of effort (and dragonpie) to train a beefalo, but so far only Rider beefalo is the most beneficial to tame, however it is still not at fullest potential.

Since Ornery beefalo often get involved in combat, there should be some kind of armour/protection for it, some thing similar to this pic.

As for rider, there should be some kind of "cargo" bag for additional transportation purpose, as an alternative/combination of glossamer saddle. (maybe this is stupid, but I'll just put it here nevertheless.)

Lastly, domesticated beefalo should gain full benefit when travelling on roads/cobblestone, to buff the benefit of taming/keeping a beefalo.

I would like to hear your thoughts as well. What do you think?

15055974-The-medieval-knight-St-Petersbu

@ImDaMisterL

I agree with the beefalo armor idea. Although beefalo do have 1000 health that regenerates so I don't think we're getting armor anytime soon. 

As for the cargo back, I think it would be a nice addition, encouraging more people to tame beefalo.

Lastly, I think the reason beefalo don't benefit from roads and cobblestones is because they're animals, unable to comprehend how a road could make them travel faster.

20 minutes ago, Electroely said:

Lastly, I think the reason beefalo don't benefit from roads and cobblestones is because they're animals, unable to comprehend how a road could make them travel faster.

So what you're saying is that we only walk faster on roads, because we believe that roads make us walk faster? That's some revolutionary psychology right there! Now all we need to do is to trick ourselves into believing that all turfs make us walk faster!

I always thought they would implement something like a chariot to transport resources with your beefalo. 

I agree with the armor bit, it takes a lot of time and effort to get to a certain point and it would be a nice addition indeed. 

Archived