Targa_X Posted March 5, 2017 Share Posted March 5, 2017 Just a little video of my Morb > Contaminated Oxygen > Liquid Oxygen > Gaseous Oxygen experiment. I used just over the minimum number of coolers to produce liquid oxygen. I initially went with one less, but the results weren't reliable. Sometimes it just pumped gas instead of liquid. Lots of the setup you see in the video is from testing, and not needed. Mobs can make a VERY high density of contaminated oxygen. At this point in the experiment, it was 12,400g per square. The main limitation I encountered was power generation. In the video I have the coal generators disabled. I'm also not using electrolyzers/hydrogen generators. I'm wondering if I had more dupes and hamster wheels if that would have made an appreciable difference. Unsure, since more dupes would use more oxygen. I also didn't have any dupes with diver's lungs. The batteries below the liquid oxygen vent weren't needed (I actually put them there later, for more power storage). Without the batteries under the vent, the liquid oxygen was still immediately evaporating. Maybe someone can take inspiration and improve on the design. Edit: Attaching the save file for anyone who wants to experiment, or just look at it, and doesn't want the hassle of setting up a morb farm. Morb test.sav Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.