Trying my hand at fan art ONI edition

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Having a tad bit of trouble reading page 3.

:<

Butch: Termination sequence ready to be activated, captain. again....*sigh*

Captain Stephan: Ok, I'll be in my office.

Redward: No! Wait! Don't push the button!

Butch: PLEASE don't touch me.

Redward: S-sorry! Sorry.

Butch: Redward, It'll be fine. This-

Redward: -Is completely bonkers, Butch! They're living people!

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I feel like there could be more to the story but as you said, short comic and they're hard to make. Good story though :encouragement:

Don't worry, there will be more. I've got 3 different directions it could take, and I'm trying to think of what would be better.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Man that was intense. Though with the aesthetic and writing it makes me think of a Lego movie(any of them). Impressive work. Looking forward to the next story. I feel bad for the captain and Redward.

:o lego movie!!

Er- anyway, I do, too. I'm thinking the next part will have Redward showing up the next day to find Butch gone (either quit, turned himself n out of guilt, or just "decided not to be here today") and replaced with a lady with a bubbly personality named Luna. not sure how that will play out. would focus more on the actual game perhaps.

EDIT: OH! OH! OOORRRRRR it could be several unrelated 'short' (averaging from 8-15 pages) ONI comics about different dupes and people either working down on earth or in a base!! 

fun fact: Captain Stephan very early on was going to be the antagonist with a slightly different personality. His emotionally repressed self was less that and more "meh, don't care." and actually advocated destroying the base, and was all around incompetent as a captain.

he's much too adorable for that.

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well I knew their head were already kinda square-ish. I still think dupes are adorable ^_^ (lil chibis lost in space :p )

"We're not lost! we know exacty where we are!" (*whisper*) "Where are we?"

Just now, minespatch said:

Probably unearthed a lot of veggies...?

I mean, last time he was so proud of himself, he put a hidden camera in the rations box to TOTALLY NOT SPY ON PEOPLE TO MAKE SURE MEAT DOESN'T TOUCH HIS PRECIOUS AND TOTALLY 100% SUPERIOR VEGGIES AND FRUITS. (which was foiled shortly after when one of the binge eating dupes ended up, well, accedentally eating it because they weren't checking what was where. neither party will ever make that mistake ever again.)

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ohhh, so that's where the coffee/barista thing you mentioned earlier.

Interesting workplace dynamics you've written. This kind of genre fits oNI.

Aww, thank you :3

Now I can shift focus to a pig/bunny family playing cowboys in the old west comic for a while. Because right now i have no idea what to do next.

Archived