Trying my hand at fan art ONI edition

9 hours ago, mewthemew said:

he glitched into the floor and suffocated.

(reference to a stream i saw before the thermal upgrade update. because....er....that can or at least could happen.)

As far as I know, that still happens XD I mean it happened just recently on my game :p

6 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

As far as I know, that still happens XD I mean it happened just recently on my game :p

ok. then thats what happened :p 

(btw, i'm getting this game at some point soon. if i pass all my classes in college, my grandparents are going to bet it for me <3)

12 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

ok. then thats what happened :p 

(btw, i'm getting this game at some point soon. if i pass all my classes in college, my grandparents are going to bet it for me <3)

That's great :) I wasn't into the game at first but then I watcher Jack and Mark play it and... well... things changed XD

If you see your friends with fairy wings, it's time to lay off the mush bars XD

11 hours ago, mewthemew said:

well, yeah, I guess he could. 

but you only get 1 wish. do you really want to waste it all on converting toxic gas to breathable?

Well if there's no oxygen...

*Looks up Casper "I'm melting" scene* Huh... maybe that's where the "What a world" part came from.

*Also sees Wizard of Oz "I'm melting" scene* Ok, now I'm not sure XD

But I'm gonna post them both anyway :p

Spoiler

(Also, I can totally see Stretch as WX btw XD )

Spoiler

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Looks up Casper "I'm melting" scene* Huh... maybe that's where the "What a world" part came from.

*Also sees Wizard of Oz "I'm melting" scene* Ok, now I'm not sure XD

But I'm gonna post them both anyway :p

Hide contents

(Also, I can totally see Stretch as WX btw XD )

Hide contents

Second one, actually. I love the wizard of oz. 

9 hours ago, mewthemew said:

....huh.....batdork actually translates pretty well in the ONI unverse.

Well the dupes proportions is pretty cute and simple. Idk how he wouldn't ^_^

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I'm having the funniest image in my mind of Batdork running on emergancy battery wheel.

56 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

don't you mean emergency BATtery wheel?!

Omg XD

Think i fnaly found a purpose for this thread: use these 3 dupes and have a little fun with ONI shenanigans based on my own my own experiences. You know Baldo, and you maaaaaay recognise Butch and Johan from Dupe-A-Day. I've decided i liked 'em enough to just....keep them.

Baldo: A Baldo tries to get out of work by pretending to cry. Of course, that means if he cried for real, no one would notice. (destructive)

Butch: No touchy my gun! No touchy my food! No touchy my bed!...NO TOUCHY!! (ugly cryer)

Johan: Johans are pretty clueless on what they should and shouldn't eat. their favorite food is sawdust. (vomiter)

HNI_0080.JPG

oh yeah, and this guy. I won't let Redward just be a meme and eventually die just like the one on stream. >u>

Redward Neighbor Noved R: Redward Neighbor Noved Rs are always optimistic and kind, no matter the circumstance down to a creepy level. (Binge eater)

HNI_0081.JPG

Archived