Decided to draw a little bit

Joy

I have not hand drawn in some time.. but today I actually picked up a pencil and started doodling.

I'm not sure if this falls into fan art since I'm pretty much replicated the original drawings by hand.

I am not creative enough to have my own twist on things but nonetheless I do love to draw when

the mood hits me. I just wanted to share.

Posted Image Posted Image

Cheers,

Joy

It's great!:)

Thanks Eddie ^_^

Looks amazing. I think anything drawn is considered fan art even if it's off of another picture.

Glad you like BarovSoap. That's good to know that the drawing fits in fan art style. I did not want to be posting in the wrong place =P

Keep that pen in your hand.

Will do, Wilson. I won't post anymore more drawings in here cause there isso much talent. I'm much better being a lurker and enjoying other member'sawesome art.

Just gotta keep drawing. Maybe in the future you'll get one of those 'twists.' :)

So true, Juju. I can only hope one day that will happen. (btw, you are one of the artist I lurk!)

Thanks Eddie ^_^Glad you like BarovSoap. That's good to know that the drawing fits in fan art style. I did not want to be posting in the wrong place =PWill do, Wilson. I won't post anymore more drawings in here cause there isso much talent. I'm much better being a lurker and enjoying other member'sawesome art.So true, Juju. I can only hope one day that will happen. (btw, you are one of the artist I lurk!)

Noooo! Just post all of your drawings here! You don't need to make a new thread! Your wonderful!

I won't post anymore more drawings in here cause there isso much talent. I'm much better being a lurker and enjoying other member'sawesome art.

Reminds me of my cousin. Unfortunately she won't be posting on the forums anymore. :( Whether she changes her mind in the future is uncertain.

So true, Juju. I can only hope one day that will happen. (btw, you are one of the artist I lurk!)

Oh! I don't quite know what to say other than thank you! :D

Noooo! Just post all of your drawings here! You don't need to make a new thread! Your wonderful!

awww, thanks moistedparanoia (for some reason I felt very strange typing that name) but in all honesty I'll feel better posting more art when I feel more secure about my work. Perhaps in the future. I was just excited to get to drawing again and I know it's because of the art forum that juiced me up. I'm blown away by all the talented forum artists and their diverse art mediums they use.

Fantastic drawing.

Thanks Ridley, so pleased you like them. =D

Reminds me of my cousin. Unfortunately she won't be posting on the forums anymore. :( Whether she changes her mind in the future is uncertain.

Well the forum (and me lurking) will always be here for her if she changes her mind. Talent must run in your family. I thought it was cute the way you introduced her work in the forum for her.

Oh! I don't quite know what to say other than thank you! :D

No, no.. the thanks go to you.