Sign in to follow this  
Magicphobic

Don't Art (Magicphobic)

minespatch    89240

No problem, so far Klei has a very friendly fandom when it comes to shippers. You're safe, bud.

Dammit, Wolfgang and Wes still go to the same Thulian fashion store.:wilson_ecstatic:

Magicphobic    337
Just now, minespatch said:

No problem, so far Klei has a very friendly fandom when it comes to shippers. You're safe, bud.

Dammit, Wolfgang and Wes still go to the same Thulian fashion store.:wilson_ecstatic:

That's great! I love when a community is friendly and nice to each other over stuff like this, very rare you find fanbases without drama being stirred cause of preferred ships and stuff ahaha.

Also yes! They are very similar in certain aspects, it was a good guess regardless though! 

Though with that said given how similar they look clothes wise and their "themes" part of me likes to think Wes and Wolfgang are like both from the same circus team or something like that...

• Like 2

DragonMage156    27692
15 hours ago, Magicphobic said:

That's great! I love when a community is friendly and nice to each other over stuff like this, very rare you find fanbases without drama being stirred cause of preferred ships and stuff ahaha.

I'm not a hater anyway but even though I prefer Willowson, I've seen some pretty cute ships around DS, straight or not.

• Like 1

minespatch    89240
20 hours ago, Magicphobic said:

Wes and Wolfgang are like both from the same circus team or something like that...

It's implied that they might've been on the same circus train that William Carter was on in the William Carter puzzles.

minespatch    89240

Wow! They got long legs.:wilson_shocked:

Good art but just the first thing I noticed.

On 2/3/2019 at 9:18 PM, Magicphobic said:

They had a little disagreement.disagreement.png

I like this, emphasizing Wilson's short height.

• Like 1

Magicphobic    337
14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wow! They got long legs.:wilson_shocked:

Good art but just the first thing I noticed.

I like this, emphasizing Wilson's short height.

Yeah lol I have a bit of a problem with making the legs too long but when im drawing it they feel too squished if they are shorter and i do catch myself like selecting and stretching out the legs bc they looked to short when i was drawing. Also a bit of a subconscious style choice maybe? I've also been doing a lot of MLP Equestria girls fanart on the side and they do have really long legs in that style, so maybe its just accidentally transferring to other arts hahah

I'm glad you like em though! and yeah I had fun with the Wilson and Wes drawing because I like to think Wes is one of the tallest in the group, and Wilson's not like short short, but hes short compared to people like Wes and I liked that idea of them "squaring up" during a disagreement and Wes, the presumed whimpy stereotype, just towers over him lol. 

• Like 1

Magicphobic    337
2 hours ago, Clownyshush said:

is-
is this an icarly reference?

please tell me it is

Why yes, yes it is.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Woodie is acting like a daddy to Wormwood?

Yes. I suggested to my friend if anyone found him it would of been Woodie and he made an original edit of the meme with just copy paste faces and thus ive drawn it.

Woodie just sorta shows up with the plant child he now owns bc he found him when out scavenging Seems like a Woodie thing..

• Haha 2

minespatch    89240
25 minutes ago, Magicphobic said:

he now owns bc he found him when out scavenging

Good. The fandom has been going dark with Woodie recently... Suicidal jokes because they think Wormwood took Woodie's job.:wilsondisapproving:

Magicphobic    337
6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Good. The fandom has been going dark with Woodie recently... Suicidal jokes because they think Wormwood took Woodie's job.:wilsondisapproving:

Oh thats sad to hear! I havent witnessed any of that bc havent been into the game recently untill now.

Idk holding up game stats wise but i like to think character based/lore wise they'd get along!!!

• Thanks 1

DragonMage156    27692
On 6/12/2019 at 5:05 PM, minespatch said:

Yeah. I hope they do Woodie after Warly (seems like he needs it the most >->; )

I don't main Woodie but I like his character. Canadian dad ftw ^_^

• Thanks 1