Modded Skins Showcase

Just now, Cherryzion said:

My newest character, Wisniowski the Sleepyhead, just got a new skin!

Western

Reveal hidden contents

original.png

Desc: "Go ahead, punk, make my day."

Quote: "Is that a six-shooter in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

original.png

Her hat, the Sleep Cap, got a skin to match too.

Cowboy Hat

Reveal hidden contents

original.png

Desc: "To keep the light out 'yer eyes and the sun off 'yer neck."

Cool! Let me just say it looks like your art is improving! I'll add these once I get the chance.

It's been nearly 3 months without an update, I apologize. Anyway, I renamed the thread cause I realized I'm not gonna be showcasing every mod that uses this API, just mods that match the DS artstyle. With that out of the way however, enjoy this new modded skin!

The Scout: Made by CheeseNuggets

Scout

Mod_Scout_BLU.png.07f83d66b41ff8368abafcef02e4567b.png

Edited by Chris1488

I think it's ok not listing all mod, since you do a big job, but maybe no need to name the mods that aren't "good quality" for you, because after all, i'm sure theses modders worked hard, and not everyone could be an artist, so it's a little sad... I mean, i would be sad if my mod was listed as a "bad quality mod".

Just saying that you'll show the best mods using the API is enough :)

On 7/29/2017 at 2:15 PM, Chris1488 said:

It's been nearly 3 months without an update, I apologize. Anyway, I renamed the thread cause I realized I'm not gonna be showcasing every mod that uses this API, just mods that have good quality. With that out of the way however, enjoy this new modded skin!

The Scout: Made by CheeseNuggets

Scout

Mod_Scout_BLU.png.07f83d66b41ff8368abafcef02e4567b.png

I don't think it's fair to judge whether a mod is good quality or not. Unless it's fundamentally broken, of course. I dislike some of the style of the artists that other people really enjoy on the workshop, but I recognize they're not bad mods.

On 8/17/2017 at 8:26 PM, Eusong said:

I don't think it's fair to judge whether a mod is good quality or not. Unless it's fundamentally broken, of course. I dislike some of the style of the artists that other people really enjoy on the workshop, but I recognize they're not bad mods.

Let me rephrase it then, "Mods that match the DS artstyle".

What I mean by "good quality" is that it looks like some actual effort went into the mod and its skins. And I obviously can't scout the entire workshop and find every single mod that uses the API, so I'm just showcasing the ones I do find (with the author's permission) that look like alright mods.

Edited by Chris1488

6 hours ago, Eusong said:

I think that the wording could be better of course, but it will, anyway, be very subjective, and this point is clear.

Since Chris1488 takes time to make the listing, ask author of mod if he can add the mod to the list, try to organize the first post and all, he could filter like he want.

It doesn't mean that all "good quality" mods will be here, so mods could be of "good quality" and not be here, it just mean that he will not list everything and just add mods that fit his criteria of "good quality". Which is perfectly ok, since he doesn't say that one mod or another is a bad mod.

Heyo! I'm back with another modded skin. Only thing is, this mod is not yet released. It should be expected to be coming out in the next couple of weeks, so just enjoy the skins you can look forward to for now. (Find a link to the old, to-be-reuploaded mod here.)

This mod is now released! Come try him out!

What's New?

Daniel, The Spectromancer: Made by the Company of Creators

Daniel

Mod_Daniel_R63_Head.png.bf42f3a86a073e43e77c998a6854cc75.png

Jerry

Mod_Daniel_R63_Cane.png.af6d6870a7c45e7862606b259b1fc3ca.png

Claimed Souls

Mod_Daniel_R63_Ghost.png.2b2cc7b98690d692ffb415b48172ca25.png

Edited by Chris1488