[Game Update] - 110

JanH

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.10 - 20/12/2016 (PlayStation 4)

• Fixes a crash when Woodie as Werebeaver gnaws a newly planted Winter's Feast tree
  • Fixes a crash when players hammer a burnt Winter's Feast tree
  • Fixes a crash when players use a writeable sign
  • Fixes a problem where coop games hang when trying to connect to a server

View full update

• Like 5

• Developer

@Archivist @erenkozakli
Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with coop. I'll take another look, but at this point Sony is really really closed for the holidays so there won't be another update until the new year.

@Archivist Could you share your 3 player workaround here for anyone else having the problem?

• Like 4

No problem. All we do is start a three player public game and password it so that it's just us two split-screen players that can get on. Odd that that works, but we can't play together on a 2 player, split screen, local-only map.

We usually play local-only split screen, but online so we can unlock the clothing as we go. That's what's not working for us just now. Much appreciated with your efforts at this time of year.

Edited by Archivist
Clarity of public game.
  • Like 3

Updated and my map reset, as expected.  However, it also made us select our characters again, and although we spawned in to the same world, our characters had lost all of their possessions.  We still found our camp with everything we left there, but not having what we were carrying made it hard to survive since we were in winter.

Aaand I can't connect to ANY dedicated server. After character selection almost log me in and the game crash with some error code...Every time. I rebooted the console, sign out and in from psn... Not thing works.

Edited by Axxxel

Ever since 1.09, I haven't been able to connect offline via LAN. 1.08 worked fine, but once 1.09 and 1.10 dropped, I lost the ability to connect with others via Offline LAN

- I CAN create offline servers

- I can create online servers 

- I can join online servers

- I cannot join offline LAN servers. The menu appeas blank.

- Tried with multiple accounts, multiple PS4s. Can create LAN servers, can't connect to others.

Plz help

• Developer

@Triste421

Can you describe the specific steps you're taking to connect to start and try to connect to your LAN server?

I've tried hosting a LAN (Local Only) server in both Online and Offline mode and can see it in the LAN tab of another PS4 (and connect to it), when the other PS4 is in both Online and Offline mode

The wormhole crash happens on any server, whether I create it or not. I've replicated it at least 10 times. Also, yesterday the game crashed on a dedicated server when I was standing by the portal and someone else joined the game.

I've even tried deleting the game from storage and redownloading.  I still have my saved games and items after that, so I'm wondering if something specific about that cloud/cached data is the culprit. I'd rather not delete it for debugging purposes as I would lose all my items, but if other people aren't seeing these problems, I'm not sure what else it could be.

Done and done. Mention your user name and mine in the report.

It does seem to be character and/or clothing based. I had been playing as Wilson with suspension shirt, red hand covers, checkered trousers and sneakers (stylish, I know) and saw the crash. I switched to Webber and had no crash.

• Like 1

Long-time player, first-time poster. Love the game, thanks for all the fun, etc.

My daughter and I have a 210-day 2-player co-op game that we play locally on split-screen. All was well until we updated from 108 to 110 recently, and now when we start that game we are given the choice to choose a new character. I'm assuming that our base is still intact, but losing all character state would be devastating! We each have walking canes, eyebrellas, Scottish hats, etc, and my daughter has eaten many gears. 

Please help us recover our characters!

• Like 1