Distinguished and upper tier for lower tier items

Ladies and gentlemen,

I would like to be concise here: my public, Steam Guard-protected inventory is in dire need of lower tier items. If anyone sees a distinguished or an elegant you like, please tell me. And regrettably I will be forced to think of the best offers. My pitiable luck or a prickling lack thereof shows during Winter's Feast and my last hope is the trade inn. Thank you so much in advance for your attention.

Regards,

Arlesienne

8 hours ago, Kittydub said:

I have asked you something on Discord, let me know! 

Thanks a lot! I really should get to testing it. The last few days, apart from work, were bad mental state, forced Christmas preparations and deerclops visits.

59 minutes ago, Rily said:

Did you really want to make a deal with him?, I should try to take advantage of your desesperation ;D.

how about your survivor willow?, I have the body on the way, I would like to have the full set, I have 10 spiffys and like15 classys

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=128617314&token=yggcx2aV

With the infamous beefalo trader? Yes, I'd prefer Willow to go into good hands like yours. Especially since you have Survivor Wes as well. These two go together like <SELF-CENSORED> bacon and chocolate.

6 hours ago, 1973 said:

Your profile must be private given the trade link doesn't work. I am not parting with costumes, so with your privacy settings, the only thing I can do is decline what you sent me. I prefer to counter, but here's this :(.

8 hours ago, Donke60 said:

wow I just traded in my commons the only thing I can offer you is a ribbon wreath

Don't worry, keep the wreath. It's quite fetching or so I hear.

8 hours ago, JohnConnor said:

There is Christmas limited drops?

Yes, there are.

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Thanks a lot! I really should get to testing it. The last few days, apart from work, were bad mental state, forced Christmas preparations and deerclops visits.

I don't know exactly what you mean here? I have sent you a message on Discord to ask you about an item I would love to trade with you. You know I have tons of critters, might save you some time going through the Trade Inn. 

2 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

I don't know exactly what you mean here? I have sent you a message on Discord to ask you about an item I would love to trade with you. You know I have tons of critters, might save you some time going through the Trade Inn. 

I've got to craft one wyvernling before making my mind. I haven't actually tested it yet, I'd always have my hands full with reviving people recently when in the game. Heck, I'll probably have to spawn the critter cave to save myself endless searching as every time I'd go back to the base, I'd find it devastated, with food not being cooked and two pirate birdcages requiring mucking. Besides I don't think I could bring myself to ask more than one elegant for it. As I said, just tell me and I'll lend it to you like we arranged with GoH Wes :wilson_love:.

Just now, Arlesienne said:

I've got to craft one wyvernling before making my mind. I haven't actually tested it yet, I'd always have my hands full with reviving people recently when in the game. Heck, I'll probably have to spawn the critter cave to save myself endless searching as every time I'd go back to the base, I'd find it devastated, with food not being cooked and two pirate birdcages requiring mucking. Besides I don't think I could bring myself to ask more than one elegant for it. As I said, just tell me and I'll lend it to you like we arranged with GoH Wes :wilson_love:.

Let me know if you ever change your mind! I'd love to add him to my collection. You know I would give you more than one for it. Good luck finding some commons here!

Just now, Kittydub said:

Let me know if you ever change your mind! I'd love to add him to my collection. You know I would give you more than one for it. Good luck finding some commons here!

Why don't you just start with borrowing it and checking if you like these bulging eyes :D?

Just now, Arlesienne said:

Why don't you just start with borrowing it and checking if you like these bulging eyes :D?

I would never get over having to give him back. Collection purposes and all. :p Why don't you lend some of mine instead of going through trade inn? 

Spoiler

Very_last_call.png

Just now, Wii_Fit_Trainer said:

How many pleated shirts would it take to get your Survivor Wolfgang + one of your Cool Shadow Clothes? haha

I'd have to see an offer. My idea of a fair trade of that sort, elegants into commons, is somewhat vague at the moment ;).

6 hours ago, Kittydub said:

I would never get over having to give him back. Collection purposes and all. :p Why don't you lend some of mine instead of going through trade inn? 

Reveal hidden contents

Very_last_call.png

Ah. Good to know what I need to get as a duplicate for Christmas or something :D.

8 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I'd have to see an offer. My idea of a fair trade of that sort, elegants into commons, is somewhat vague at the moment ;).

Ah. Good to know what I need to get as a duplicate for Christmas or something :D.

Haha, well it's clear to me you don't wanna trade him, so don't bother, I'll find him someplace else. Good luck!

2 hours ago, Kittydub said:

Haha, well it's clear to me you don't wanna trade him, so don't bother, I'll find him someplace else. Good luck!

Nah, friends are more important. I'll do my best to take the little bugger for a spin tonight. This would be better than painting gingebreads (duh).

EDIT:

An update: Bob the wyvernling is gone. New owner: @Kittydub (if you neglect him, you'll deal with the RSPCA guys).

Archived