I don't have enough grammar skills to write like that... :wilson_cry: Can someone refine this piece of poor literature?

There is yet another kind of griefer, but it's virtually non existent. I named it the "Ghost Griefer." I've encountered it only once on a server without vote kick or admins. They come in groups, and they all suicide by fire. Afterwards, they split up, one looking for a base, another looking for a varg, and the third also looking for a base. After a few ingame days, I've started receiving random waves of elemental hounds, which caused my base to burn down. When that happened, I decided to become a nomad instead, and after a bit of exploration other players complained about a ghost haunting their crockpots and making were pigs, while others had their base burned due to "a random red hound". Eventually everyone died except for me, until I was caught off guard at midnight by a pack of blue hounds.

thanks in advance to anyone who refines this grammatically broken piece of literature.

1 minute ago, Electroely said:

I don't have enough grammar skills to write like that... :wilson_cry: Can someone refine this piece of poor literature?

There is yet another kind of griefer, but it's virtually non existent. I named it the "Ghost Griefer." I've encountered it only once on a server without vote kick or admins. They come in groups, and they all suicide by fire. Afterwards, they split up, one looking for a base, another looking for a varg, and the third also looking for a base. After a few ingame days, I've started receiving random waves of elemental hounds, which caused my base to burn down. When that happened, I decided to become a nomad instead, and after a bit of exploration other players complained about a ghost haunting their crockpots and making were pigs, while others had their base burned due to "a random red hound". Eventually everyone died except for me, until I was caught off guard at midnight by a pack of blue hounds.

thanks in advance to anyone who refines this grammatically broken piece of literature.

It is really good but if you want to mimick the original post I suggest you write in third-person

Archived