Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

voyager156

Everything I craft is wet

voyager156    357

I need your help. This one bug just destroys my enjoyment with Shipwrecked. I have new game now, day 120+ and it happened again:

My character is completely dry, the materials are completely dry, I am not standing in a puddle and it is not raining. But everything I craft is wet.

Several other people reported this bug. But many months have passed and this is still going...

I know that here on forums are many talented players who know coding really well. Can you please help? I can give you my log and save files. I know that this will help not only me, but other people as well.

DarkXero    2,885
5 hours ago, voyager156 said:

Can you please help? I can give you my log and save files.

Post them. Zip your DoNotStarve folder (which has a save folder with the saveindex and the saved games).

I couldn't manage to replicate this bug in any way.

voyager156    357

This bug really hates me... Yesterday at night, when I was playing he just disappeard itself :-/ This never happened before, because once it showed - it was permanent...

I will upload this files later, because it will show in near future for 100%.

Mueck    537

Oh I see you copied my bug report. ;)

I have this as well when cooking stuff over a camp fire, so I feel like it could be bug while returning items to your inventory. Some sort of wetness meter not being reset and stacking, I have no idea.