Don't starve singplayer Stopped ?

I know that the focus and the don't starve together the most pro single will not have anything ? I know that there are a few people playing more you could stimulate at least go back to single a dlc shipwrecked made the game to reach almost 10,000 thousand people in the game could you put do events or know it to do something for the game not to get so stopped the game still gets stick 3,200 people more ta much stopped :/

Well, this situation is very common when a game is finally released and some time passes by...

One feels the game receives (from the developers) half the attention we would like and we give them half as much credit they would deserve. Specially now since they are working in a new game. Not to mention they have other games to worry about.

Klei recently released few bug fixes actually. Also we were "stuck" with DST without big updates because Klei was working on Shipwrecked. Now Klei is focused on DLC for DST. You know 1 for DS now 1 for DST :) and they still making updates to fix stuff so i am not worried at all!

Archived