[H] Shadow Jumpsuit and other distinguisheds etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to address you with a humble offer of my Steam Guard-protected inventory (see here if you wish to browse rather than make offers).

I've got a bunch of skins I'm looking for a good home for. Shadow Jumpsuit is among them. I usually have characters on whom the transparency maps don't look well.

I prefer negotiating through the topic, notes here on the forums or Steam (if you want the last option, post a comment why you're sending me a friend request on my profile please). Trade holds on your side aren't frowned upon. Withdrawing offers with no explanation prior to the act is (bad experiences with unreliable traders, here, nothing personal). I may offer and ask for in-game screenshots (not from the load-out, from the actual game). Thank you.

Regards,

Arlesienne

On 10/23/2016 at 6:56 PM, sosiskaKi said:

What do you want for Grubby Gear? I can trade you Torn Costume, green Silk Loungewear or Fuzzy Slippers.

1 hour ago, sosiskaKi said:

And I can trade Shadow Spider Body.

Also I can trade 2 distinguiseds of mine for your one.

Let's take a look.

Hello, @verm1ll1on, I got a new phone and moved Steam Guard there, so I'm unavailable until the 13th, I'm afraid. I'd surely enjoy your trade link anyway, maybe we can figure something out with distinguished items etc. or some-such. How does Shadow Feller's Kit look like on Willow, Wes, WX, Webber and Cougher please? I'd greatly appreciate in-game screenshots - after spawning, you know.

On 11/08/2016 at 11:50 PM, verm1ll1on said:

Hey, @Arlesienne. Here's how the Feller's Kit look in the characters you asked. Except Taronci. I see him in my "Server Mods" List, but he doesn't appear in the server I joined or created. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/verm1ll1on/tradeoffers/

Nice... With Woodie's flamboyant flair :).

PS Was he checked as enabled?

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Nice... With Woodie's flamboyant flair :).

PS Was he checked as enabled?

That's the thing... There is a "Server Mods" and "Client Mods". The mods that have the option to enable/disable are in the Client Mods. Taronci is in the Server Mods and there's no option to enable it :/

7 hours ago, verm1ll1on said:

That's the thing... There is a "Server Mods" and "Client Mods". The mods that have the option to enable/disable are in the Client Mods. Taronci is in the Server Mods and there's no option to enable it :/

But are you browsing the mods from the menu of a particular server please? Because you only get the option to enable or disable server-side mods when it comes to a particular server, whereas client-side mods are on on any server if enabled, hence can be enabled in the general mod menu.

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

But are you browsing the mods from the menu of a particular server please? Because you only get the option to enable or disable server-side mods when it comes to a particular server, whereas client-side mods are on on any server if enabled, hence can be enabled in the general mod menu.

I see... Never tried that (not even sure I know how to do that) since I use just 3 mods that are client mods. I'll check that out, thanks!

Just now, verm1ll1on said:

I see... Never tried that (not even sure I know how to do that) since I use just 3 mods that are client mods. I'll check that out, thanks!

You're warmly welcome! You go to the server-making menu and one of the tabs in called "MODS". This is where you can pick stuff.

Thanks a lot, really. I don't want to cause problems, so I appreciate your eagerness to help a lot. If you'd like any skins of mine to be shown on a particular character, just ask please. I will also happily craft you skinned versions of items if you give me the resources on your server :).

19 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

You're warmly welcome! You go to the server-making menu and one of the tabs in called "MODS". This is where you can pick stuff.

Thanks a lot, really. I don't want to cause problems, so I appreciate your eagerness to help a lot. If you'd like any skins of mine to be shown on a particular character, just ask please. I will also happily craft you skinned versions of items if you give me the resources on your server :).

Oh, don't worry! You're actually helping me, which is absolutely no trouble. I actually dropped a spare Feller's Kit last week and thought I should trade it for something I don't yet possess, so I saw your post, checked your inventory and got my eyes on those Cool Shadow Clothes, haha. Wouldn't mind seeing how they fit Wilson, actually.

Here's The Cougher:

Front;
Sideways;
Behind.

ps: he's fast af.-.

26 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Oh, don't worry! You're actually helping me, which is absolutely no trouble. I actually dropped a spare Feller's Kit last week and thought I should trade it for something I don't yet possess, so I saw your post, checked your inventory and got my eyes on those Cool Shadow Clothes, haha. Wouldn't mind seeing how they fit Wilson, actually.

Here's The Cougher:

Front;
Sideways;
Behind.

On 12.11.2016 at 3:16 PM, verm1ll1on said:

Here's The Cougher:

Front;
Sideways;
Behind.

No, I am the obliged party :D. I have screenshots of Wilson in the clothes right here:

http://imgur.com/a/XeZTx

http://imgur.com/a/tSMdJ

http://imgur.com/a/olO9D

http://imgur.com/a/R7rJf

http://imgur.com/a/EIsWI

By default, the outfit has its own gloves, but I prefer using the black tuxedo ones with it. Sadly you cannot put anything for the legs on it, since the body skin overrides it.

9 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

would you accept all my backpack skins (spiffy don't have elegant backpacks skins but wished) for the Canadian jacket 

Thanks a lot! I don't think I know your trade link. That said, I don't think I could ask for all your backpacks - that sounds like a lot of them, I suppose this wouldn't be fair. I will keep an eye on the jacket, so that when I get a duplicate, I can find you.

7 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Thanks a lot! I don't think I know your trade link. That said, I don't think I could ask for all your backpacks - that sounds like a lot of them, I suppose this wouldn't be fair. I will keep an eye on the jacket, so that when I get a duplicate, I can find you.

With 3 spiffy bags (all the bags I have atm) and I'll add in some dupes/sweets

14 hours ago, verm1ll1on said:

@Arlesienne Damn, they actually look great on Wilson! If you'd like to make the trade, here's my trade link (hope this is the right link lol).

Or you can add me on steam as well. :]

They do come across as rather versatile, true :). I use them frequently, so I'll need to wait a wee bit to make the trade, but when I get a duplicate, it's yours! I added you on Steam for games together if that's fine with you. The trade link is actually found under Who can send me trade offers? - it will most likely look like this:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/verm1ll1on/tradeoffers/privacy/

The last box, Third-Party Sites, contains your trade link generator. You can make many and send them to different people if you'd like.

15 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

With 3 spiffy bags (all the bags I have atm) and I'll add in some dupes/sweets

I don't know what bags you mean as there is no trade link, don't worry about it though. I don't have a duplicate jacket yet anyway. And sweets? My, that's cute, though I have no idea how you would ship them (and I'd rather devour a raw steak) :p. Thanks anyway!

Archived