[H] Shadow Jumpsuit and other distinguisheds etc.

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

They do come across as rather versatile, true :). I use them frequently, so I'll need to wait a wee bit to make the trade, but when I get a duplicate, it's yours! I added you on Steam for games together if that's fine with you. The trade link is actually found under Who can send me trade offers? - it will most likely look like this:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/verm1ll1on/tradeoffers/privacy/

The last box, Third-Party Sites, contains your trade link generator. You can make many and send them to different people if you'd like.

I'm such a noob when it comes to Steam, but now I got it, thanks! That would be great, yea! Are you more into casual plays or long runs? 

17 minutes ago, verm1ll1on said:

I'm such a noob when it comes to Steam, but now I got it, thanks! That would be great, yea! Are you more into casual plays or long runs? 

Nah, no noob, you are, I always need to look the tutorial to make collections up again, some Steam stuff is very counterintuitive.

I like both, in fact. It starts to get boring after too many days when you killed several giants, looted the ruins and built several bases. Generally, I host a lot, so my playstyle is best described as semi-nomadic: I build a main base, with small ones (firepit/crockpot/alchemy engine/tent) scattered around biomes and move between them as I go help the others. For the last few months, I've been greatly enjoying myself on servers with some crazy settings, like hunt surprises, giants and Krampus, and gobblers, to lots, tallbirds, hound mounds, killerbees and butterflies to more, igloos and goats to more with a long winter... Such themed worlds can be fun.

And lastly, I GM for a homebrew RPG where you play people stranded in the world under Charlie's reign.

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Nah, no noob, you are, I always need to look the tutorial to make collections up again, some Steam stuff is very counterintuitive.

I like both, in fact. It starts to get boring after too many days when you killed several giants, looted the ruins and built several bases. Generally, I host a lot, so my playstyle is best described as semi-nomadic: I build a main base, with small ones (firepit/crockpot/alchemy engine/tent) scattered around biomes and move between them as I go help the others. For the last few months, I've been greatly enjoying myself on servers with some crazy settings, like hunt surprises, giants and Krampus, and gobblers, to lots, tallbirds, hound mounds, killerbees and butterflies to more, igloos and goats to more with a long winter... Such themed worlds can be fun.

And lastly, I GM for a homebrew RPG where you play people stranded in the world under Charlie's reign.

I played a lot of casual games, which usually end halfway through Winter, when people start to leave and I end with some other guy who doesn't talk much. That got a bit old and I decided to go for a long run on my own, which is what I'm doing now. 

But playing alone isn't quite the same, so feel free to hit me up whenever you're hosting! I'd like to hear more about this RPG of yours.

1 hour ago, verm1ll1on said:

I played a lot of casual games, which usually end halfway through Winter, when people start to leave and I end with some other guy who doesn't talk much. That got a bit old and I decided to go for a long run on my own, which is what I'm doing now. 

But playing alone isn't quite the same, so feel free to hit me up whenever you're hosting! I'd like to hear more about this RPG of yours.

Oooh, stopping in the middle of winter? That's my favourite season!

(Spring annoys me with how all mobs suddenly go berserk with mating, summer is plain boring.)

I can ignore summer if we aren't going spelunking, but the creepiness of winter? Never :D.

I'd be very much up to something lasting through several seasons - as long as there are challenges, either vanilla or imposed arbitrarily (spawning more dangerous mobs in?). And for the RPG, both me and the other players will happily answer all questions. In fact, you could even post here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/keeperworld/discussions/0/350542145697721911/

Archived