A PizzaPocket Full of Art

Well, I told myself that I should start throwing my Don't Starve stuff on here for you guys to enjoy and so I shall!  Quite a bit of it will be stuff I draw from an RP blog I've opened up for Wolfgang over on Tumblr so you might see his mightiness a lot.

Might as well start off this topic with a couple of my newest pieces.

tumblr_oc0bn8ghGG1vd7c2qo1_1280.png

This one was more of a practice for him since I'm horrible when it comes to muscles.  But this is the skin I'm still hunting for and hope for it to drop for me one day (or one week I guess).

tumblr_oc10uf5Txh1vd7c2qo2_1280.png

Also I see your Maxwell Meme thread and raise you one Pacha Wolfgang meme.

But these two are my latest creations and I'm willing to take requests if you like.  Though I will most likely not upload it to the RP blog and just throw it straight onto here.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Hoo boy, a Wolfgang thread. Haven't seen much of those.:wilson_goodjob:

Your linework is pretty much game animation accurate.

I'm still surprised Wolfgang doesn't get much fan art.  From his in-game lines, he's a big sweetheart.  Who can resist a giant man with a heart of gold?  But I'll do more than JUST Wolfgang.  If anybody has a request, I don't mind doing them.  I mainly just need to practice WILSON'S HAIR.  HOW DOES IT WORK?

Wow, thanks!  I usually just do normal outlines (like my avatar there) but it's pretty refreshing to make it sketchy.

Edited by PizzaPocketful
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, PizzaPocketful said:

I mainly just need to practice WILSON'S HAIR.  HOW DOES IT WORK?

wilson hair puzzle.pngHere's my attempt a while back.

I'm sure another artist on this forum like @Aileen-Rose did one. Look around, you might find a artist who already did a tutorial.

If I could request, maybe you should have Wolfgang relaxing at the edge of a cliff. Minding his own business? More of the characters need relaxing days off. :wilson_laugh: