day 331 Worst day ever

help

So this is my story on how I died on day 331:)

So I wanted some adventure so i went to my 10 spider dens and 2 of them turned into queens, killed 1. Then i went back to base camp for more supplies. When I came back my helmet broke immediately because of 4 jumping spiders and a tall bird:(, i fought and fought, until i got them all down, my log suit on 6%. I went in the woods for some logs for a new log suit, got some but then a fricking optimus pine spawned!, and by this time it was already morning and i ran back home with a tree guard chasing me, halfway home i hear barking and i think to my self (good by 331 days of hard work). I run around my camp with 3 fire hound and 12 normal hounds at my back, i go through bees spider dens my pig village. Until half of them were wiped out, i have no armour 12 hp and my hunger bar is dropping fast. Then i let my bees go (i store 20 of them) and they wipe out almost all the hounds, the last two i kited. Not only 1 second after killing the last hound my pigs became were wolfs because they ate all the monster meat, i die. But the weird thing is i had 19 effigy's, but they camped there and killed me over, over, over, over, over, over and over again:(

Thank you all so much for reading and i hope to see your story's

<3 u all!

I cannot imagine a worse series of events happening unless of course a fire hound died right beside your berry farm, that's my biggest fear at this point of my 209 day game.

I never thought of being spawn camped, definitely going to make an alternate camp for effigies!

I do have 1 question though, why can you not simply kite the hounds? Do they kill you before you are able to move after respawn? The worst that happened to me was hounds coming for me a few moments after logging in and my traps had not been reset and my pigs were still on respawn after a big spider battle; but I just kited them all into the swamp and the tentacles made short work of them.

I cannot imagine a worse series of events happening unless of course a fire hound died right beside your berry farm, that's my biggest fear at this point of my 209 day game.

I never thought of being spawn camped, definitely going to make an alternate camp for effigies!

I do have 1 question though, why can you not simply kite the hounds? Do they kill you before you are able to move after respawn? The worst that happened to me was hounds coming for me a few moments after logging in and my traps had not been reset and my pigs were still on respawn after a big spider battle; but I just kited them all into the swamp and the tentacles made short work of them.

They were werewolfs, they hit alot faster and without armour i was done in 4 hits, ( there were 4 of em )

hope that clears it up:P

Awww and LOL at the same time, it seemed like a good run, I was afraid of a bad scenario (maybe not as unforgiving as this one) so I built a large hound trap for such an occasion with bee mines surrounding it and some meat effigys in the center (sort of a safe room).

Unlucky day for you but there are some things I wonder about.

Why didn't you just kill the Treeguard? It would have been pretty safe unless you're too reckless.

Furthermore - why did you place all meat effigies in the same spot? I split them all over the map and every one features a chest nearby containing some useful items like spear/suit/grass/log/honey/pumpkin - this way you would have easily survived I think ;)

I keep my meat effigies away from my main camp, since I tend to do a lot of combat there and I don't want to respawn near whatever happened to kill me. I call the place where I keep them "meatbase alpha".

yah thats what im thinking about doing to I did it close so i could pick up my stuff after i died, because i planned to have bees in my inv, so when i die the bees avenge my death and i could safely get my stuff. But this time i didn't have my bees with my because of inv space:P

Fair enough werewolves are quick I'll grant you but if you don't stop moving they still can't hit you, no?

i dont think so because the immanating of the claws trying to attack you, but the problem is they were always infront of me and if they hit you you like get this animation of you jumping. Then the next one can attack you, then the hits keep coming:)

Unlucky day for you but there are some things I wonder about.

Why didn't you just kill the Treeguard? It would have been pretty safe unless you're too reckless.

Furthermore - why did you place all meat effigies in the same spot? I split them all over the map and every one features a chest nearby containing some useful items like spear/suit/grass/log/honey/pumpkin - this way you would have easily survived I think ;)

i didnt kill te guard cuz i only had like 6% of my log suit and he takes to long to kill:P

And the second thing, i had all the stuff on me rope pumkins logs honey everything but i was to busy running away, i couldn't eat honey because the second i did i would get hit:P

Awww and LOL at the same time, it seemed like a good run, I was afraid of a bad scenario (maybe not as unforgiving as this one) so I built a large hound trap for such an occasion with bee mines surrounding it and some meat effigys in the center (sort of a safe room).

i had an area with lots of traps and 1 bee mine, the bee mine would go off and attack the hounds, then id let go 20 bees in my inv, and the bees killed all the hounds, but this time the traps dind't work cuz of that bug, and the bees i didnt bring cuz of my inv space:P

This actually helped me, thanks help for sharing. Next time I make some meat effigies I'll spread them around the map. Great story btw, I die mostly from not realizing my logsuit breaking, and not making any meat effigies.

no problem man, anytime:) <3

- - - Updated - - -

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY

Seriously though, that sucks. :#

hahahahaha, lolol, that was reallly really funny:) tobad there no automatic replay button:P

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY

Seriously though, that sucks. :#

hahaha lol. Tobad there's no automatic replay button:)

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it soooo much more satisfying to read about an epic failure than an epic success?

Great story =-)

I guess the feeling of it happening to your self (OR WORSE) :)

Well my stories havent been nearly as epic. I always die between day 20 and 25 except for this very last game. I think its because Maxwell stuck around to wish me luck.

Posted Image

He doesnt talk.. but his presence alone gives me the strength to carry on. At least Willow thinks so. She says "I feel a strange kinship to him" when I tried talking to him.

Well my stories havent been nearly as epic. I always die between day 20 and 25 except for this very last game. I think its because Maxwell stuck around to wish me luck.

Posted Image

He doesnt talk.. but his presence alone gives me the strength to carry on

I love that bug:) have fun with him, try setting him on fire:P

He seems to not have been offended by my attempt. At least Wendy would be proud of me.

Posted Image

hmmm, hmmmm, so he's immume to fire, maybe willow's dad lol?

Try getting a tree guard to swing at you but then you move and maybe he hits him :p?