[Mod Character] Wisspher, The Reckless One.

Hey forums people, remember Wissphar? well! Let's be more creative now, why do not change that "a" for a "e"? ;D
Well well, this is a remake of my old Wissphar mod. He still contains some perks of his previous version.
So, I won't make the same thing again huh, He looks a bit different.

wisspher.png This is him now.

The Misplaced One.

Health 200, Sanity 100, Hunger 200

-Perks

*Excels on combat in exchange for food

*Decayed mind, Heavily armoured

*Cannot wear any armour but his helmet

*A very picky eater, cannot sleep. (hidden on character select)

"Excels on combat in exchange for food"
He's pretty strong than anyone, not much like Wolfgang's mightyness but not so weak like Wigfrid's perfomance.
His strenght is 1.50, but he requires eat more than another player, he loses 1.75 of the normal rate.
((Strenght and hunger can be modified if they're too high.))

"Decayed mind, Heavily armoured"
He wears his armor 24/7, he will recieve reduced damage, something like Wigfrid.
Still, he's a bit slug, not much, but you can notice a bit.
Also, his mind it's spoiled, he wouldn't mind about kill anything without feel guilty
The insanity aura it's weird, he will ignore all his fears, not completly, 0.20 of insanity

"Cannot wear any armour but his helmet"
He's not able of equip normal items, no! he needs something of high quality!
He will refuse any armour, he doesn't cares if his life is on game.
However, he can craft his own helmet, which has high duration

"A very picky eater, cannot sleep." (hidden on character select)
Something like Wickerbottom perks, but he will hate eat stale food and he cannot sleep.
However, he only has 100 of sanity points, just, pick flowers or be dapper.

-Items
Yes, he will come with items, just 2 atm.

20160501014207_1.jpg

Combat Helmet
Combat Sword
No, I don't have any stats for them, Combat Sword was going to be his classy marble sword, but I preffer change it.
So, like Warren progress. I will make the updates too. Not sure if I'm going to update it a lot, because, the mod is already finished.

To do
Items maybe!?
Portrait yeh, again.

Edited by Neutral_Steve

Wisspher has some differences from Wissphar, the principal ones are he doesn't have easy access to magic anymore and his hunger consume per day was increased harshly, but, I still have problems of balancing it.

Combat Sword, 100 uses, 40.8 of damage (61.2 for Wissp) crafted with 6 flints and 2 twigs, requires science machine

Combat Helmet, 2000 of health, absorbs 0.90 of incoming damage, crafted with 12 rocks, 6 papyrus, requires alchemy engine

Insomnia was readded, very picky eater perk was actually implemented.

Now i'm working of all his speech.

I didn't published anything xD. I forget, there will be 4 amulets (and possibly 4 staffs)

Nightmare fuel (more than usual) l Amulet & Staff: Stunlocking Amulet and Confusion Staff

The Stunlocking Amulet when you receive damage you have a 30% of activate a stunlocking attack in area, which disables enemy brain, for just 1.5 seconds, the area is small and deals 20 of damage every activation, 50 uses (?)
The Staff for now it's not coded, doesn't has any texture. The wanted objective with the staff is a ranged weapon, on attack, the enemy will stop targeting you and target the most closer enemy, example, You're outnumbered by spiders and hounds, you can make confuse a hound for attack and spider and make a war, and  you get out safety, will cost 10 of sanity and has 15 uses

--

Deerclops Eye Amulet & Staff: Omniscent Vision Amulet and The Warden Staff (aren't coded)

Omniscent Vision Amulet will give night vision, the craft is very expensive, it will be repairable, but the craft will be expensive. It's durability is unknown
The Warden Staff will give you a speed bost like the cane, but less, It will last forever, and increases map vision.

--

No more planned items. *lies*

I must say, I was improving Wisspher a few things has changed.

Texture
-Wisspher colors aren't blue anymore, they're changed with a crimson red
-Combat sword has a bettter texture, more primitive looking.
-Wisspher's no longer uses his headbase for all it's hair, not uses the hair and hairpigtails.
20160620015559_1.jpg

-Perks
-His attacks now scales with the sanity, if you sanity is at max it's strenght will be 1.35, but if your sanity is at min, Wisspher's strenght will be 0.90, so, try stay sane because he only has 100 of sanity.
-He will refuse eat Green Caps and Gloomer Goop.
-He will recieve less sanity recover from wearing clothes.
-He can craft his sword and helmet without use science machines.
-He starts with 2 papyrus and 1 rope.

-Items
-Deerclops Staff and Amulets we're removed, because I don't find any use to them.
-Nightmare Staff has more damage than before, it's durability is 10 uses, you cannot add fuel, consumes 20 of sanity.
-Stunlocking Amulet (Nightmare Amulet) has 0.5 chances of trigger the stunlocking effect, durability is 20 probably rechargeable and the damage is just 25.
-Combat Sword now requires 1 rope, 3 twigs and 6 flints.

-Portrait
 My friend @mf99k helped me with his portrait too.

20160618002824_1.jpg

Edited by Neutral_Steve
Added left things.

4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

swap the "such" and the "a" around. It should be "No one can beat such a powerful being like me."

I didn't know how to spell it! Thanks a lot!

6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

The character looks really cool! :)

Ayyy, Thanks :3

I did a reckless bar for wisspher, it's currently working, but the texture doesn't shows :/ It's not a 100% sure implementation but, I'm gonna post the Normal vs Reckless comparisons.

When he changes into reckless he gets a immunity for just 1 second, any damage from any resource is suppressed. This is because when he goes reckless he's punching in your enemies faces, and he will not transform and being hit and die, so he has a grace period of one second.

When he changes into normal he doesn't get a immunity. This is because this state is supposed to finish when you're not on combat, or punish you if you're on combat and you're not attacking.

-Actually working stuff.

Damage changes from 0.9-1.35 to 1.1-1.35 (not sure)
Movement from 0.9 to 1 (that means, reckless wisspher use normal speed)
Insanity Aura from 0.4 to 0.1

-Stuff what is not implemente yet because I don't know.
When Idling with reckless state wisspher will do another idle (I cannot make it work)
Recklessness causes inmunity to stunlocks.

-Half working
Wisspher gets easy to hurt, changing his resistance from 0.25 to -0.10 (that means, he takes more damage on reckless)
I didn't did the extra damage, I just supressed from 0.25 to 0. I will try that later.

As I said, this maybe won't be released. I'm ever unsure about new meters, you know what happened with Warren!

Image of the post, death by taffy.

20160630003008_1.jpg

Edited by Neutral_Steve
Candies are bad guys!

There's an item which it wasn't a good idea of remove it, so, I wanted to do it again!
The Marble Sword it's back, with more high stats, since marble it's hardly renewable (You can get it from earthquakes, but you pay a high price of sanity loss and chances of don't get it.)

The crafts wil be! 6 Marbles, 3 Twigs, 2 Ropes
250 Uses, 51 Damage.
The marblesword could be considered as a craftable durable tentacle spike, but remember, uses a material which is a bit hard to get when you're out of marble trees, or simply near impossible to get it (If you're playing without caves)

Also, as extra, a comparison between Wisspher/ar and Marble Swords.

20160704014853_1.jpg  Vs  .2015-10-08_00002.jpg

Edited by Neutral_Steve
8)

The possibly last update!

Yeah, this mod is done, speech, codes, art.

It's finally done.

I have some changed who I didn't said yet.

-Combat Helmet and Combat Sword.

Reduced the craft recipe.

-Marble Sword.

Damage increased from 51 to 55.

-Wisspher

Wisspher min strenght decreased from 0.9 to 0.85.

Hunger consume scales with sanity too, from 1.5 (fully sane) to 1.2 (insane).

Insanity from monsters increased from 0.2 to 0.4.

Dapperness from worn items decreased from 1 to 0.8 (That means, he gains less sanity with dapper items, but also loses less from sanity consuming items)

Starvation hurt rate increased from 1 to 1.25, he will lose more health when starving.

New Stuff!

20160706114417_1.jpg

Moon Sword!

A high durable sword with spear damage, but, can cast a meteor who doesn't break structures!

Chances of cast a meteor are 25%

400 Uses

34 Damage

20160704014719_1.jpg

Here, take a "sleeping" Wisspher!

may you post a copy of your script lua so that I may look at the abilities to learn how some of these cool things work? I have been interested in trying to make my own character for a few days now but don't know what files target what.

Well! This is the real last update, because It's going to release tomorow >:o! I got help with my friend @FelixTheJudge with some codes and I more cool stuff!

Things Added!

Colors! Yeah, Colors, If you ask why, because Wisspher clothes were blue previously, but I wanted to make it alternative color if someone wants use the old blue, or the new red, or maybe this madman purple!

The purple one had a cool story behind, because when I was posting progress in a facebook group my friend Petexx said "And If I want to use it with purple clothes?"

Then I said "GIMME 10 MINS CHEEKI BREEKI SCRUB"

20160713201002_1.jpg20160713233743_1.jpg

Clothes will be on the Dress tab in the bottom, the names are Red/Blue/Purple Patch & Bands

So, We have the three gem color wisspher.

Some options!

20160713002059_1.jpg

I'm still thinking about wisspher title name, calling him a "misplaced one" since he's not so misplaced now, if someone wants, you can change the title from "The Misplaced One" to "The Reckless One"

Added a itemless mode / bored mode! This is an idea from some guy on the group what I said before.

This only makes craftable the combat sword and combat helmet.

Edited by Neutral_Steve
Added something.