Shipwrecked questions

9 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

to be honest monkeys in SW annoy me i always want to kill them,they always want to steal my stuff and it's been annoying me a lot now whenever i see a monkey hut i want to destroy it so that's why wouldn't play with Wigfrid.Yes i would play with Wendy but since i need a lot of guides to learn about to learn how can i survive hurricane season i'll see.how  can i survive in SW cause i learned that ROG is more easier than SW?

One thing you can consider doing is sending Abigail to kill the monkeys (i usually wait until dusk/night) and then hammering a few huts down to reduce the number of prime apes that spawn. Or you can hammer them all down and rebuild their huts on a small island that doesn't have much for them to steal. That makes them a little more manageable and less frustrating. If the prime apes are on the island you want to make your base on but you want to keep them for food and manure then you can surround a silly monkey ball with walls. That will keep them distracted and they wont be interested in stealing your stuff anymore. This works better if their huts are close to the monkey ball though, because they'll be distracted the moment they spawn in.

The most important thing about Hurricane season is protecting important things with a lightning rod. If you get lucky, you might find the dumbrella which will give you 100% resistance to being wet. Otherwise, a snakeskin hat + jacket will do the trick. Build a palm leaf hut close to your source of fire and if you get wet just stand between the two and you'll dry off quickly. I honestly spend a lot of time under my palm leaf hut during Hurricane season because i don't want things blowing away or getting set on fire by the lightning.

RoG for the most part is a bit easier than SW but it's all about experience and getting used to the game. After a while of playing I'm sure SW will get easier for you too.

38 minutes ago, Urfable said:

One thing you can consider doing is sending Abigail to kill the monkeys (i usually wait until dusk/night) and then hammering a few huts down to reduce the number of prime apes that spawn. Or you can hammer them all down and rebuild their huts on a small island that doesn't have much for them to steal. That makes them a little more manageable and less frustrating. If the prime apes are on the island you want to make your base on but you want to keep them for food and manure then you can surround a silly monkey ball with walls. That will keep them distracted and they wont be interested in stealing your stuff anymore. This works better if their huts are close to the monkey ball though, because they'll be distracted the moment they spawn in.

The most important thing about Hurricane season is protecting important things with a lightning rod. If you get lucky, you might find the dumbrella which will give you 100% resistance to being wet. Otherwise, a snakeskin hat + jacket will do the trick. Build a palm leaf hut close to your source of fire and if you get wet just stand between the two and you'll dry off quickly. I honestly spend a lot of time under my palm leaf hut during Hurricane season because i don't want things blowing away or getting set on fire by the lightning.

RoG for the most part is a bit easier than SW but it's all about experience and getting used to the game. After a while of playing I'm sure SW will get easier for you too.

it's hard to do that because the monkeys tun from you everytime and the only chance you get to kill them is when they steal stuff.Or what i found out in test purpose i can kill them with a coconade cause they die due to the fire.But that way i lose all the items which is bad.Plus that i have to evade losing my sanity because of them.Thanks i think that'll help me deal with hurricane maybe when i get home thanks a lot for helping me i hope i can survive a lot i know i may happen to do this because i'm new to SW but somehow i maybe can get used to it i hope thanks a lot for helping me.Thanks all for helping me.

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

it's hard to do that because the monkeys tun from you everytime and the only chance you get to kill them is when they steal stuff.Or what i found out in test purpose i can kill them with a coconade cause they die due to the fire.But that way i lose all the items which is bad.Plus that i have to evade losing my sanity because of them.Thanks i think that'll help me deal with hurricane maybe when i get home thanks a lot for helping me i hope i can survive a lot i know i may happen to do this because i'm new to SW but somehow i maybe can get used to it i hope thanks a lot for helping me.Thanks all for helping me.

You don't need to attack them yourself. They only run from the player if they're attacked but they will stand still to fight Abigail which is why waiting until she's stronger is better. Just issue the command but don't actually attack the prime apes yourself. You won't lose any sanity this way but you'll still get food and manure from them! And you're welcome! If you have any other troubles feel free to ask (:

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i wasn't comparing i was wondering if i can somehow make something for her coffee problem

If you can get magiluminscence(yellow amulet), sleek hat, and a cane, as well as iron wind, on sea it should work. Takes a lot of work though, since you'll need to carry fuel for the magiluminscence and sewing kits for the sleek hat(both last just 1 day without repairing/refueling).

Coffee's <3

1 hour ago, AnonymousKoala said:

If you can get magiluminscence(yellow amulet), sleek hat, and a cane, as well as iron wind, on sea it should work. Takes a lot of work though, since you'll need to carry fuel for the magiluminscence and sewing kits for the sleek hat(both last just 1 day without repairing/refueling).

Coffee's <3

it wouldn't be a hard to do right though?

3 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

yeah i learned i have to get the renewable items to ROG 

Some. Rocks, gold, etc. all the important stuff is renewable in SW, not just by trawling or something. Though trawling is also an option.

Its just that SW's dull on content, so if you want to really enjoy the game you will merge. 

Just now, AnonymousKoala said:

Some. Rocks, gold, etc. all the important stuff is renewable in SW, not just by trawling or something. Though trawling is also an option.

Its just that SW's dull on content, so if you want to really enjoy the game you will merge. 

i was thinking about bioluminescence but the merge could be for enjoyment too then :)

Archived