Gobblers in Shipwrecked

Are there gobblers in Shipwrecked ?

I swear I've seen one during the Rhymes with Play (Nov. 26 2015) stream with Mark and Peter, it was like a reskinned Gobbler, in the same style as butterflies. Looking quite like a peacock. not a Doydoy

Has anyone actually seen one in game ? Does anybody else remember seeing it during the Rhymes with Play stream ?   

Yeah, I remember seeing that thing too. It just appeared one second on the edge of the screen during the stream after picking a berry bush. 

If I remember correctly, there was also a bug causing gobblers not to spawn in RoG, because of some lines in the berry bush code referencing a peacock. ;-)

Whatever it was, it's obviously out. Shipwrecked is officially finished. 

42 minutes ago, DeputyDeath said:

Oh thank you for delivering me from my madness ! I knew I saw it, and yes it was exactly like you said, spawning from a tropical bush at the upper-left corner of the screen. 

Do you know if these lines still exist ? Does that mean that peacocks are scrapped for good ? :( 

Maybe the bug where peacocks/gobblers did not spawn is still on in Shipwrecked and that's why we can't see them ? 

They looked pretty cool, and if they're really gone, it means that we're maybe the only two persons besides the devs to have seen and remembered it, how special we are.  

1 hour ago, Mueck said:

It would be a shame if the peacock is not implemented, because there's the sprite and all, and during the stream it seemed to work as intended. I want peacocks to be a thing.

Maybe they have forgotten to implement it ? 

Archived