RoG bugs caused by SW files

Luxury Fan doesn't appear as a craftable.

Glommer Statue no longer gives Old Bell Blueprint.

Koalaphents don't run away.

I remember a thread mentioning these, but the thread is long gone now and it appears the problems weren't fixed yet, so...Anyone else can help Klei/Capy find the rest of the SW caused Vanilla/RoG bugs? 

Also Baby beefalos don't have a walking animation, they poof away(become invisible when walking), and Beefalos can become horn and face less(Boofs)

24 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Glommer Statue no longer gives Old Bell Blueprint.

>:O In fact, I don't think it even exists in the game files. I had the same problem and tried to spawn it through console; I got nothing.

What intrigues me is many of the SW items are spawnable through console into the RoG world and vice versa. It's like they made them one game instead of sectioning them off on their own (obviously because of the Seaworthy, but that may have been a bad idea).

Here are a bunch of more bugs,

No catcoon stumps

Hounds attacks don't occur at all sometimes

no cherry bush icon on map

Inappropriate spawning of stuff on inappropriate biomes (excessive gold nuggets, grass tufts etc)

grass tufts look too big

venom glands and other things similar limited to SW spawn in ROG

can't fish ship wrecks on the edges

sightings of Meefalo very abundant

woodlegs/walani is useless in ROG

Did I say that you can't perform actions if you have something selected by your cursor is really annoying and old in ROG?

1 hour ago, SepiaPaper said:

Here are a bunch of more bugs,

No catcoon stumps

Hounds attacks don't occur at all sometimes

no cherry bush icon on map

Inappropriate spawning of stuff on inappropriate biomes (excessive gold nuggets, grass tufts etc)

grass tufts look too big

venom glands and other things similar limited to SW spawn in ROG

can't fish ship wrecks on the edges

sightings of Meefalo very abundant

woodlegs/walani is useless in ROG

Did I say that you can't perform actions if you have something selected by your cursor is really annoying and old in ROG?

Woodlegs/Walani being useless in RoG isnt a bug though(sadly).

Catcoon Stumps do appear in my world. Im talking mainly about non world linked worlds. 

15 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Woodlegs/Walani being useless in RoG isnt a bug though(sadly).

Catcoon Stumps do appear in my world. Im talking mainly about non world linked worlds. 

I'm also talking about non linked worlds, bugs like these starting occurring since the upgrade with seaworthy appeared.

before that upgrade I played a ROG world in SW and unlocked all of my ROG characters and no bugs occurred at all, not even the famed crock pot rot one.

Archived