Is it considered cheating to use a mod to unlock a character?

I have been playing shipwrecked for a while now, trying to unlock the characters, but I haven't been having any luck. Since the world customization was added, it made things easier. Now recently, I decided to get a map reveal mod for Shipwrecked (note, I'm only doing this to unlock the characters, nothing else) and I wanted to know, would you consider that cheating?

Also, I was considering using this mod in Adventure Mode but... that could probably be considered cheating -_-

37 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's all fine but I'd rather unlock them the hard traditional way.

...Yeah I'm confusing sometimes anyway, If you wanna use map reveal to unlock the characters then go ahead no one's stopping you, like I said in my first post (where I also told you how I unlocked the characters and just unlocked them by typing) it's only cheating if you think it's cheating.

1 hour ago, AnonymousKoala said:

If you make it so you have a slot for each clothing item so you dont need to take anything off...I find it a bit too easy.

I considered that earlier but I didn't go ahead with it. I simply left my backpack on a nearby island while attacking some boat knights with wooden armor and Abigail. My spear broke just after I defeated them though ^^'

Archived