To much spare time

This took longer then it should but that was probably because I've been writing a fanfic :x but at last I colored it in and it's finished!

Wilson, WX-78, and Webber coming back from their fishing trip.

Spoiler

56ec6228d06a0_fishingtrip.thumb.png.5f23

• Like 3

So I was messing around in gimp as I do a lot of the time drawing random stuff and seeing different ways to shade etc. (I usually trash these since they are a bunch of random things). I drew a red pikmin staring at a fire with willow and that made me make this. The scientist log! Day 1.

Spoiler

56ef0c2a7f2fa_pikmindontstarve1.thumb.pn

• Like 4

Well this started out as me wanting to do something cute like a shipping then turn into I don't know jack about romance then into me thinking of stupid ways to hit on some of the survivors and finally it lead to this.(Best romancer right here -points to self- oh and it's a little cut off but only a little like the g in doing since my scanner is a tyrant and tells me it's to big.. Who does it think it is. )

Spoiler

56f583365430a_Failingatromance.thumb.jpe

• Like 6

@Mobbstar Feeling it would be safe if he kidnapped her at night to be romantic because that's what people like right? Excitement from almost dying in a boat fit for a viking and some burns too? Oh and almost drowning having to swim back to the island.

• Like 1

Yay it's egg day! Wilson decides to do a scavenger hunt with Webber and WX-78 joins.

Spoiler

Easter.thumb.jpeg.61e83047e4218534acdb4f

I also decided to give you guys a bonus since yesterday I was out with family eating at a restaurant. In which I brought a small notebook and started drawing in. I'm great at parties really.. Maybe not, anyways heres one of the drawings I did!(Sorry it's on lines paper :x also I had no eraser so meh)

Spoiler

doodle1.thumb.jpeg.9c959ebfc232b56f7ae25

• Like 7

So my mind got on the topic of invader zim and I was thinking of watching it all again. Then I thought of a gir WX-78 and tried to find some kind of fan art of it, well I couldn't find anything and I'm not sure it I was just blind or didn't go to the right place but it's probably both. So here's some sketched of gir WX-78!

Spoiler

56f9887674be0_GirWX-78.thumb.jpeg.d5554f

(apparently mobbstar was waiting for this to)

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 3

@RyanandLink best series ever! I'm really surprised how little I found which was a mod for the characters and one crossover. But I couldn't let that be and WX-78 had to be in a gir suit at all cost to my health! (Hopefully WX-78 doesn't kill me with evil flowers) I may even do more crossovers from how well this went :D

• Like 1

It doesn't fit at all i just wanted to say that XD but in truth I think that WX-78 would be better to be zim since he thinks higher of himself then other fleshlings as Webber would be better fit for gir as he wants to be friendly wiht everyone

Edited by Mezukie
adding on!