Moonwrecked (or Mars-wrecked) next DLC suggestion, huh?

Just to say this.

Shipwrecked seems to be rolling on to the release. I'd love to have a number of things about it fixed before a final date, but its a great job, anyway.

Commendable. Appreciations :)

Was thinking to the regard of what is next.

I guess, the "crashed on the Mars" (or some sort of imaginary Moon) might be the idea.

Sanity .. oh well. Lets say we have the Oxygen. Obtained via foliage or from the minerals. 

A player has to take certain cosmic events into account - to survive.

and so on.

Oooh that would be so cool. I've never considered Don't Starve in space! I always figured that they would do some kind of Himalayan mountainous expansion, where you could rock climb to different levels to hangout with billy goats and mountain lions.
But space would be so interesting... You could start off as an abandoned astronaut and all the creatures would be aliens and the seasons would be so gorgeous but deadly and OMG JET PACKS.

How about "Don't Starve: Jettisoned"?

Yup .. I was thinking like : having a rocket land hopper for quick (but expensive) travel, and something like a legacy electric doodad rover vehicle ..

Plus all sorts of new biomes, and the energy-based economy.

Can be fun to make and to play ;)

I never thought of Space either. That would be cool, but multiple planets is kind similar to Shipwrecked. I'd like a 'mix' between the 'many lands' of Shipwrecked and the 'one world' of normal DS/ROG, maybe 4-5 planets per 'solar system', and the ability to move from system to system via a new Teleportato? This is a really cool idea, but you never know what Klei will surprise us with next. 

Would personally want to see Shipwrecked merged into Don't Starve before another DLC is brought about, imo!  But as Mobbstar said, this sounds more like a mod than an official content extension as a DLC.

Still, cool idea and I for one wouldn't mind checking it out :)

Archived