Trading distinguished cocktail dress and valkyrie armor

You offered those to me for 5 and you're increasing the price too? Lol rude for disfriending me because you lied to me and also to let anyone else know who was looking at this "offer" he's making at such a high price. (Even if you want these items by the way you have to wait a week to trade for them - he neglected to tell me so I'm going to) 

As someone who's made the mistake of offering 10 Keys per GOH (come to find out they're literally not worth more than 4, and that's an ELEGANT item), you're way overpricing. 2-3 at the MOST keys should be enough for a distinguished item (so 4-5 for both of these together is fair). 

4 hours ago, thegreatmanagement said:

You offered those to me for 5 and you're increasing the price too? Lol rude for disfriending me because you lied to me and also to let anyone else know who was looking at this "offer" he's making at such a high price. (Even if you want these items by the way you have to wait a week to trade for them - he neglected to tell me so I'm going to) 

The reason he can't trade it for a week is because he cancelled our trade - which was still on his tradehold - to trade with you. Anyway, he did absolutely the same thing with me. Shame. -1 rep

Just now, gihhhhh said:

The reason he can't trade it for a week is because he cancelled our trade - which was still on his tradehold - to trade with you. Anyway, he did absolutely the same thing with me. Shame. -1 rep

Yeah he told me that he cancelled someone else's trade on the exact same items. Sorry man, I didn't know at front that someone else had already made an offer on them already (he just straight up told me to add him and trade) He lost out on our deals though really (and he's the one with the trade cooldown too) 

7 minutes ago, thegreatmanagement said:

Yeah he told me that he cancelled someone else's trade on the exact same items. Sorry man, I didn't know at front that someone else had already made an offer on them already (he just straight up told me to add him and trade) He lost out on our deals though really (and he's the one with the trade cooldown too) 

It's ok <3

Archived