how to get tallbird eggs from 7 tallbirds?

In case you do have meat effigies, go make a pan flute and kill them all, DON'T use fire darts, I burned up one of my 3 nests. The nests are flameable and if on fire, you don't get the egg. Try agroing 1 by 1, but before killing it, make sure you get them far away. Sleep darts will be useless. If you see that more than one got aggroed at you, use the pan flute and kill one of them (at least).

In case you do have meat effigies, go make a pan flute and kill them all, DON'T use fire darts, I burned up one of my 3 nests. The nests are flameable and if on fire, you don't get the egg. Try agroing 1 by 1, but before killing it, make sure you get them far away. Sleep darts will be useless. If you see that more than one got aggroed at you, use the pan flute and kill one of them (at least).

ive tried this while panicing from like all 7 of them tried to play the flute and they kept hiting me on how each one of them has a delay hit

ya the only problem with that is i want the eggs without killing all the tallibirds if you kill a tallbird then take the egg they wont respawn

I actually have one of the tallbirds respawn in that video before I even finish killing all of the other ones, they respawn quite fast actually.