how to get tallbird eggs from 7 tallbirds?

They will re spawn, as long as there is a nest. I've had one Tallbird on my map and none others. I've killed it and it always re spawned the next day or so. You have seven, wouldn't hurt to kill one or two.

did you leave the egg in there??

seriously though, build a fire pit nearby and when dusk hits, the tallbirds head back to their nests and fall asleep.

THIS is where you simple run up to them and using your move keys, PUSH them OFF the nest. Alternative, you can rotate to most attractive angle; the tallbirds don't actually cover the nest from all angles, so when you rotate the camera view, the nest will pop out on one or two angles.

FROM THERE, click on the egg(just the egg!) to collect. As long as the tallbird does not actively SEE you take it's egg, it won't chase you to the end of the earth to kill you.

seriously though, build a fire pit nearby and when dusk hits, the tallbirds head back to their nests and fall asleep.

THIS is where you simple run up to them and using your move keys, PUSH them OFF the nest. Alternative, you can rotate to most attractive angle; the tallbirds don't actually cover the nest from all angles, so when you rotate the camera view, the nest will pop out on one or two angles.

FROM THERE, click on the egg(just the egg!) to collect. As long as the tallbird does not actively SEE you take it's egg, it won't chase you to the end of the earth to kill you.

ive done this and they have woke up and chased me i ran off screen from them

Yeh, tallbirds can be problematic, especially if there's more than 1 chasing you.

I mostly collect eggs for research points, only rarely for a little companion to not feel so lonely :p

So, how I do it:

1. Wait until night.

2. Get a miner helmet.

3. Go to the tallbird nest (best if they're not close together)

4. Push them off like mentioned before, then steal the egg

5. If he spots you, only this one tallbird will chase you. It's easy to kill one with kiting and a logsuit. Just wait till he attacks and then spam 'attack' on him (make sure he doesn't hit you, of course).

6. Be sadistic and eat a raw hatching tallbird egg. (optional)

7. Repeat.

You could also do this at daytime, but then all tallbirds will chase you, though only the one you stole the egg from will keep chasing you, all others lose interest.

And always have meat effigys... I died too often just for the purpose of getting 80 research points :/