An eXtreme eXperience!

greenglacier

I'm pretty sure all of you have some kind of unusual, rare or extreme experience. Like some childhood story or a weird thing that happened to you.

When I was 13 I broke my tooth. I learnt catholic education in elementary and during one bible study we started arguing about some religious stuff then mass tussle broke out. One of the kids hit me right in the face with a thick catholic bible. That's how I lost a piece of my tooth.

Here how it looks like now. It's not that bad but if you're sensitive to this kind of stuff, don't click spoiler.

Spoiler

DSC_0002.JPG.0e217c3d09fb63bccfb8543e245DSC_0003.JPG.ee558e05e97b8ffdafb5c112438DSC_0004.JPG.9b0884c75b2f641b682a712030d

Also there is an another story that happened last year, I even posted it in the OFF Topic but then everyone started pointing out that I mustn't post any kind of sexual stuff (in short I got drugged by a pretty girl and woke up next to her the day after without clothes) and how do I dare to foul these holy forums with my sexual crap. Anyways, I'm convinced that every one of you has some kind of interesting story up your sleeve. Please, if you dare, share it.

It'll stay among us. I promise.

I send this song to @MenaAthena : )

Yay! Time to get self-centered... in a way... :D

I loved nature and I think nature kinda liked me a bit... mosquitoes seem to not bite me and birds frequented my window in the mornings to give me wake-up calls... some sounding like the "pop goes the weasel" song... we had a lot of magpies too... grass snakes would slither out of the grass to look at me and I being raised polite, I smiled back at all of them and treated them with respect... neighbor dogs and cats were my constant companions as most of the kids were into gambling (yeah, wow) and a lot of them cursed... a lot... I lived in a Christian home so yeah... <__< "don't play with them"... OK this is dragging out...

Spoiler

Long story short:

•  I accidentally ran over and crushed a maya bird with my bike when it landed in front of the tires (its insides became outsides as it looked around confused and seemingly in pain and then died.
  • I was playing with a few strands of coconut leaves which can be used to make a whip to make noises... butterfly came near and was obliterated as the whip hit it.
  • My most beloved and first dog was killed because it was too protective of me and wouldn't let other people near the house... well just cars, but dogs chase cars @__@ when the day my mom decided that he was a threat she got some of the neighbors to kill it, I told him to run which he did but mom asked me to call him saying that he almost mauled someone... which I argued he wouldn't do which she then said "will we wait for it to happen?". Short cut: mom led my dog to his dog bowl with a noose trap. the men pulled it and he hung... he held on so they beat him with a stick... I ran into the kitchen and cried... didn't talk to my mom for 2 weeks... didn't eat much... we made up by her apologizing and crying and buying me a lot of toys...

tadah O__O

He knew how to pick up my toys and put them in the closet (toy chest) @__@

I just say that i got i think 2 or 3 small scars on my head all happend under different circumstances.

The first one i got when i was like 4 or 5 and i was playing in the Livingroom through some reason i slipped on the floor and banged my head against the radiator (and Radiators in the late 90s got some pretty devious edges to band your head on)

Second one i got while playing on the Playground near our house because another kid made me trip and i banged my head against a stone slab that was used to plaster the walkway next to the playground.

Last one i got in school again on the schoolplayground although it's basicly the same as before some dipshit made me trip and i banged my head on a piece of metal with some rather sharp edges

Another dumb thing on my part was landing hands first in a cactus when i was 4 it wasn't to pleasent tbh.

Another good one was when i got my Wisdom Teeth removed

Basicly i used to wear braces and they X-Rayed my Jaw a lot of times during one of these the Dentist noticed that there was a piece of Teethmatter that is not supposed to grow there and it would ruin my jaw if we don't get it out so a few days later i had to go to the surgeon and those suggested that we might as well take the wisdom teeth with that piece. Got anesthesia and all that and when i woke up my jaw was swollen and i had next to no feeling in my body from all the painkillers.

Later that day i also had to send my dad to the pharmacy to actually get me more painkillers because once the one from the Surgeon stopped working my jaw started to burn like the firery pits of hell. So it wasnt to pleasent.

Had to eat food in liquid form meaning that my entire diet for like a week straight consisted of soup and the likes because i could bearly open my jaw let alone chew properly.

Just some of the more dumb storys in my life and trust me i had a lot of them.

Well, I'm not sure this counts as an "experience" since I don't remember it, but when I was born as the nurse was cleaning gunk out of my throat, she accidentally hit a cluster of nerves that caused my heart to stop. They got it started again, of course, but for my mom it was terrifying to watch her brand new, crying, squirming baby suddenly go limp.

I can't help but feel bad for the nurse. I mean, if they hadn't been able to get my heart started again, she would have accidentally killed a baby! That's why I can't be a doctor; too much responsibility for other people's lives.

Now my memory of this next one is very fuzzy, and as far as I know I'm the only one who remembers it at all. I don't remember where it was except it was cold and snowy, and the only other person I remember being there for sure was my dad. We were walking somewhere and I was a little behind. I went to cross the street when either dad shouted to stop and I didn't quite understand what he said or I was already starting to cross the street. I looked to my left and there was a truck. right. next to me. about to run me over. I'm not even sure how I made it out of the way in time, but I did. Naturally my dad was furious that I didn't stop when he told me too and that almost got me run over. 

I have a scar under my lip from when I rode down hill on a bicycle into a barbedwire fence. I was just learning to ride my bike and I didn't know that you could pedal backwards to stop. Up until then I had been using the soles of my sneakers to skid to a stop. That didn't work in this instance. I also have two faint scars, one on the palm of my right hand and one on my left leg, and I'm not sure whether I got them from the fence or something else.

Back when I still played DOTA 2, I met this German guy through someone else I knew. I ended up friending him on Steam because he wasn't a bad player and it was someone else to play with. We started talking outside of the game and share music that we liked... but I kept feeling uncomfortable around him. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I kept getting the vibe that he was a little too interested in me, if you know what I mean. I ended up talking to a mutual friend about it and he basically confirmed that I wasn't crazy, saying that he was like 40 years old and a huge perv. So I unfriended the German guy and a few days later the mutual friend came on and said that the guy wanted to know why I unfriended him and was sending him sad songs and saying he was going to commit suicide. My dad ended up finding out about the whole situation and confirmed that I made the right choice in stopping communication with the guy. A similar situation happened sometime later where I got bad vibes from someone and it turned my suspicions were correct, so now I've been learning to trust my instincts about people.

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

I can't help but feel bad for the nurse. I mean, if they hadn't been able to get my heart started again, she would have accidentally killed a baby!

Seriously? Now that's why I adore you, dear. Even if your life was the bet you still feel bad for the nurse not you.

569a95b815283_bloodyhellsniper.gif.201b9

Awesome story btw.

Well I got one that might be inappropriate? Who knows.

Spoiler

When I was about 10 years old, I was with my mom in our old pickup truck. She stopped at a gas station convenient store after withdrawing some money at the ATM. I was along for the ride and just looking around being a kid yea. She gets gas and goes in to pay. Comes out with a large cup of coffee she bought. My mom just loves her coffee. So she sits it on the dashboard while she counts her money and sends out some texts and what not. I'm of course just looking around at all the people. I didn't get out much haha. So then she pulls out of the parking lot and stops at the 4-way, waiting for traffic to clear to make the turn home. I'm watching the cars, all innocent and childlike. When there's an opening she pushes the gas and makes her turn...

She forgot to put the coffee in the cup holder.

Suddenly, all I feel is an unbearable burning pain all over... My nether regions. Yep, coffee falls right in my lap and spills all over that very sensitive area. Of all the places it could spill, it has to spill there. I scream. Oh boy do I scream. My mother nearly runs off the road, her hand stretched over to my side like she had tried to catch the cup but failed. She then grabs it out of my lap, cursing very loudly as she shoves it in the cup holder. She does a very fast and very illegal u-turn on the road, heading straight for the hospital. All I can do is cry and look at the steaming mess in my lap. She does her best to comfort me, but all I care about is making the pain stop. We get to the hospital and she packs me in. I'm wheeled to a room and they practically have to peel my clothes off me. Oh it hurts. Oh God does it hurt. After they take care of the burns, I just stare at the ceiling, almost numb. The doctors were pretty shocked. They told my mother I had first and second degree burns. That coffee should have never been that hot and she should sue! My mom felt such an extreme amount of guilt over it for weeks. She never drinks coffee in a vehicle when someone's with her anymore.

So ever since that day, I hate coffee. I hate it with a burning passion. The smell, the sight, the warmth. Please never ask me to hold your coffee for you.
I'm also very scared of being burned in general. Cooking can be very hard for me haha.

1 hour ago, Ninaiso said:

Well I got one that might be inappropriate? Who knows.

Hide contents

When I was about 10 years old, I was with my mom in our old pickup truck. She stopped at a gas station convenient store after withdrawing some money at the ATM. I was along for the ride and just looking around being a kid yea. She gets gas and goes in to pay. Comes out with a large cup of coffee she bought. My mom just loves her coffee. So she sits it on the dashboard while she counts her money and sends out some texts and what not. I'm of course just looking around at all the people. I didn't get out much haha. So then she pulls out of the parking lot and stops at the 4-way, waiting for traffic to clear to make the turn home. I'm watching the cars, all innocent and childlike. When there's an opening she pushes the gas and makes her turn...

She forgot to put the coffee in the cup holder.

Suddenly, all I feel is an unbearable burning pain all over... My nether regions. Yep, coffee falls right in my lap and spills all over that very sensitive area. Of all the places it could spill, it has to spill there. I scream. Oh boy do I scream. My mother nearly runs off the road, her hand stretched over to my side like she had tried to catch the cup but failed. She then grabs it out of my lap, cursing very loudly as she shoves it in the cup holder. She does a very fast and very illegal u-turn on the road, heading straight for the hospital. All I can do is cry and look at the steaming mess in my lap. She does her best to comfort me, but all I care about is making the pain stop. We get to the hospital and she packs me in. I'm wheeled to a room and they practically have to peel my clothes off me. Oh it hurts. Oh God does it hurt. After they take care of the burns, I just stare at the ceiling, almost numb. The doctors were pretty shocked. They told my mother I had first and second degree burns. That coffee should have never been that hot and she should sue! My mom felt such an extreme amount of guilt over it for weeks. She never drinks coffee in a vehicle when someone's with her anymore.

So ever since that day, I hate coffee. I hate it with a burning passion. The smell, the sight, the warmth. Please never ask me to hold your coffee for you.
I'm also very scared of being burned in general. Cooking can be very hard for me haha.

hqdefault.jpg

15 hours ago, greenglacier said:

@Ninaiso, mother of god. That's really fatal, my friend. Probably eeveryone had felt guilty after such a thing so I umderstand your mom, so do I umderstand you. Take my condolences.

Thank you, I feel like that's the prime reason no lawsuit happened was that my mother was beating herself up so hard about it. So honestly, I'm not complaining. I'd probably beat myself up about it even worse and even longer if I was in her position.

24 minutes ago, Ninaiso said:

Thank you, I feel like that's the prime reason no lawsuit happened was that my mother was beating herself up so hard about it. So honestly, I'm not complaining. I'd probably beat myself up about it even worse and even longer if I was in her position.

d71.png

Archived