Woodie's Secrets

Did you know that Woodie's beard gives him the same insulation as Wilson's 2nd level beard?

He is also polite. Which gives him extra loyalty points when befriending creatures.

Am I the only one that didn't know this until I looked him up on the wiki page? I actually played almost an entire year with Woodie in DST and had absolutely no idea that he had these perks.

It's no wonder that I never see Woodie in DST servers, nobody knows he actually has some useful perks.

• Developer
Did you know that Woodie's beard gives him the same insulation as Wilson's 2nd level beard?

I knew about that, actually, it actually makes it harder to play during Summer, since you can't shave his beard.

He is also polite. Which gives him extra loyalty points when befriending creatures.

THAT I wasn't aware of! Really nice perk to have!

He is also polite. Which gives him extra loyalty points when befriending creatures.   THAT I wasn't aware of! Really nice perk to have!
 ...That's useful? I don't ever remember befriending pigs and not turning them into werepigs for butts and meat...unless you're talking about the bunnymen and rock lobsters then that I can understand.

Archived