Share your set-ups!

This is what I had going before I got mauled to death by extremely poor mobility in boats 8+ sea hounds.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567578337

i think hes referring to those of us that actually play the game without cheating.

( spawning in whatever you want with the console )

I'm surprised you didnt last longer considering you were able to have whatever you wanted on day 1.

i think hes referring to those of us that actually play the game without cheating.

( spawning in whatever you want with the console )

I'm surprised you didnt last longer considering you were able to have whatever you wanted on day 1.

What makes you think they're cheating? And what do you mean by having what they want by day 1? The screenshot shows them at day 106.  That seems a fair enough time-frame for a base like that.

I'm kinda honored that you think I'm cheating.

That's a very nice setup. I'm never so organized XD

What makes you think they're cheating? And what do you mean by having what they want by day 1? The screenshot shows them at day 106.  That seems a fair enough time-frame for a base like that.

I think its the tooth traps.

Actually, the hounds are broken and drop no teeth.

That's just not true. Perhaps this only effects some people. I have 3 hounds teeth so far and I'm currently on day 50-something. I'm fairly confident I got them from Hound waves (although I could have got them elsewhere, I guess).

I had a roughly day 20 base, and then the volcano decided to kick up as well as severe thunderstorms back to back, so due to the FPS murder it caused and how my base got wrecked by falling rocks and lightning strikes I decided to go give charlie a hug cause F that hell.

By day 80 something i got about 14 hound tooth, most of the hounds that attacked me always drops few teeth, so i even build a stone walled coridor with teeth now, might add the sandbags around it as well but burning hounds will destroy it anyway so i dont bother. )

Make a sandbag corridor as its cheap to make and currently hounds dont attack those bags and seems to get stuck somewhere around those bags easily.

Make a sandbag corridor as its cheap to make and currently hounds dont attack those bags and seems to get stuck somewhere around those bags easily.

They dont attack its true even nightmares dont go through the sandbags but rather go around lol , but sandbags can be burned down like a wooden wall so if i kill a burning hound i might end up fried in the middle of my castle :D

They dont attack its true even nightmares dont go through the sandbags but rather go around lol , but sandbags can be burned down like a wooden wall so if i kill a burning hound i might end up fried in the middle of my castle :grin:

well i did not know that thnx to share this.. I did not think that they could burn it. But in any case fighting hounds in your base in summer is not really a good idea as they can set ur base on fire too. But yeah this means that you cannot use these bags for panic room..

My idea was to make the base as small and compact as possible, thinking that would reduce the chance of a puddle flooding it. It was worked out for this season i guess:

attachicon.gifsetup.png

You can hammer your science machine and replace it with a fridge or something, you have an alchemy engine so you don't need it.

Archived