Share your set-ups!

I'm kinda honored that you think I'm cheating.

That answer wins the internet! :) But how long has this been out..? 106 [game] days, you have really been playing non-stop haven't you!

Cool base, btw. I'm guessing those machines at the back are the SW style of flingomatic, to ward against volcanic rain.

Sea hounds are funny as heck. Deadly, but hilarious.

Your bases look really neat, makes me wonder, do you guys use grid mods for your placements? I always find it very hard to plants saplings as perfect as that.

Pick a sapling your going to place they are 10 in one stack start placing 1 by another going bottom side or any side that suits you well. Once first one is placed try to place second as close as possible and after that dont move mouse only click, your character should make few steps and mouse should stay in this position wait for it to light up green and click again.

he said bad word omg ban pls

nah

*Cough* she.

Or "they" is a perfectly acceptable pronoun when you can't tell from the ID. A lot of females play Don't Starve, so it's not good to assume gender! ;)

Sorry for the word, in my country it's a pretty mild and inoffensive term that even kids use.

Isn't language tricky! :)

*Cough* she.

Or "they" is a perfectly acceptable pronoun when you can't tell from the ID. A lot of females play Don't Starve, so it's not good to assume gender! ;)

Sorry for the word, in my country it's a pretty mild and inoffensive term that even kids use.

Isn't language tricky! :-)

1. It was a joke :)

2. Sorry, the dragon threw me off.

I think its the tooth traps.

Although the RNG can be pretty stingy with hounds teeth, they do drop and sometimes in enough numbers for tooth traps.  My last run, I had 7-9 sitting in a chest by day 69.  The only reason I hadn't made them into traps, was because I thought I might need them for sewing kits.  Of course, then I died due to my game lagging just as I was trying to dodge a rock of doom.

the sandbags aren't doing anything lol

Yup. Even tried to build the sandbags on top of the flood as someone suggested, but it will still go through it during the next rain. Had to abandon my base and go to World 2, since it was practically a filled pool when I left.

Archived