Just a Thought on What a New Character Might Be.

Good Idea?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

I searched around and haven't seen it being said, but I think a barber would fit in well with the other characters. I imagine if he where in it having those clothes worn by quartets. Anyways that is just a thought I had and he could have any of those W names like Wilbert, Walter, or Wright. Think what you like about it but I think it would be interesting.

EDIT: Adding the terrible drawing I made to sorta represent what I thought he might look like to the first post.

post-7067-13764590069185_thumb.jpg

Also a few thoughts people had.

• Has more sanity (when/if that is implemented)

• More yield of things that are shaved (If seasons are added he could make more coats or just use it for hats)

• Some more usefulness for that razor?

• Barber hat

Edited by Karma Hound
Added my not-so-great drawing

I searched around and haven't seen it being said, but I think a barber would fit in well with the other characters. I imagine if he where in it having those clothes worn by quartets. Anyways that is just a thought I had and he could have any of those W names like Wilbert, Walter, or Wright. Think what you like about it but I think it would be interesting.

Wright, Wright, Wright, Wright.

I dunno, I mean if you look at it this game it does seem to be kinda character based around either the 1800's or the early 1900's. If it is more of the early or later 1800's then a barber would not fit in as well as apposed to very early 1900's such as 1900-19 when the such actually became and was popular. Also considering, even though this is a bit of a stretch, that pigs have lights in their houses it would place this at somewhere past the 1870's when you could actually use light bulbs without them just exploding or lasting only a few minutes.

(But then again the game does kinda have a darker theme to it and barbershop quartets are a bit cheery)

Just as and EDIT: I may post a shitty drawing that wont correctly represent what I had in mind if I find time.

Edited by Karma Hound
I may post a shitty drawing

Well here it is, my horrible drawing of a not so accurate rendition of what I imagined him looking like. Well not drawing for a living and spending a lot of time playing games isn't great for your art skills, not to mention that this was drawn at 4 0-clock. So given that I could probably re-draw it better if I have time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1540[/ATTACH]

Edited by Karma Hound

I remember the Devs said the game is based around 1920 period.

We have our own (weird) speculation that Maxwell can pull people from all the time period anywhere into the game. This is with regards to one of the portrait characters inside the DS files showing one of the characters is a robot.

Karma Hound,the image you tried to upload cannot be viewed :( You actually got me sketching out your character idea,I hope you don't mind me posting that image here?Otherwise I'd just make it go away again,don't have the intention to hijack your thread/idea.

post-3309-13764590065929_thumb.jpg

Also,some potential abilities could be:

)More fur wield while shaving Beefalo

)The ability to shave hounds and use their fur for some rather unique items.So unique I don't have any of them in mind.

)Lose sanity less quickly and be able to maintain personal hygiene more easily(The barber's hair would grow when time passes,but unlike Wilson when he cuts and styles his hair you won't get any hair as drop,but it would help increasing sanity due to being civilized).