THE MAXCONOMY!

Fidooop

*picks some thanksgiving tallbird from his teeth*

Still trading poopy coloured shirts and pants are we? I feel that the original skins could work fairly well with this system, they drop as equipable items etc. I'd prefer that to the 3 pee yellow clothes I've gotten since launch.

I will append my above statement. Perhaps it was just the infancy of the item dropping system that provided such an even spread of items at its inception. Now, Elegant backpacks and the like are far rarer than common items, not due exclusively to the larger pool common items come from. I stand by my previous evaluation of assigning market values for items.

This is what many people initially thought too. However, many people are reporting an equally wide distribution of higher-ranking items and common ones. It is just the desirability of these high-ranking items that makes people instinctively think they are rarer.

Well, by statics so far, I can confirm that I receive more common than classy and more classy than spiffy.

Even if the chance of dropping each individual item is equal, the chance of getting a classy would be less than getting a common, as the amount of classy items is less than common items in the first place.

Furthermore, I am pretty sure the dropping possibility of a spiffy or elegant item is less than a common item, not sure about classy though. As you can almost see everyone with a white/red plead shirt but not just a few with buffalo backpack.

Well, by statics so far, I can confirm that I receive more common than classy and more classy than spiffy.

Even if the chance of dropping each individual item is equal, the chance of getting a classy would be less than getting a common, as the amount of classy items is less than common items in the first place.

Furthermore, I am pretty sure the dropping possibility of a spiffy or elegant item is less than a common item, not sure about classy though. As you can almost see everyone with a white/red plead shirt but not just a few with buffalo backpack.

That's kinda exactly what I said in the post right above yours. I suggest you read it before correcting something that was already self-corrected.

Archived