The Lost Diaries - A Diary for each character

Hey , this is going to be kind of a series where I write a diary based on characters (some may be personal in-game experiences , most of it will be made up.)

(they're might be big breaks but i'm very busy , i'll try to catch up and write more , there will be a new one for each character)

Warning : they WILL be joined by other characters in the diaries , maybe even different perspective to see who will be the most honest character , who will come and who will go , nobody knows.

Also : the (( )) means what I'm saying , that isn't included in the diary and makes you understand whats going on a bit more.

We'll start off with the usual Wilson : Hope you enjoy!

Wilson's Diary - a Ripped page.

Day 1

Well , as i'm sitting at my campfire , I'll tell whoever may be reading this what has happened : I randomly wake up on the island , and While i'm trying to get up , I can hear the faint voices of an evil , slick voice telling me to find food before night. I go over and look around , seeing tall looming trees and over a hill ((I added hills for mood)) I see a giant...turkey? that was looming over on the hill. I walk over and look for food and find a strange area with a murky flooring , and across it , there was some kind of hay substance on the floor , and some grass that was as tall as I am , including my Lucius hair that is so high up. Then , before i knew it , the sun went down , and the stars we're starting to show , though the sky didn't get any lighter , and the moon was not even lit up. the sun was just there , hanging on to light , I ran(( Yes i'm adding movement speeds too)) and grabbed everything I could quickly , while chasing away the...turkey thing that ran away , making a strange gobbling sound then set up my campfire.

Okay , So I randomly just heard some strange sound like the gobbler was being attacked by...something , like a whip , and i look and faintly see some meat on the murky place on the map.

Question, how'd he write the diary, did he just make paper from the very beginning? Or is this going off my memory? If so, make it so that its resembling that he is taking this from memory. I saying this because it sounds like he witnessing it while he is writing at times.

Edited by 0kingsnake

thank you guys for your feedback!

Will there be a sirmentlegen diaries?

No... I'm only going to do characters that are in the game currently. maybe if there is a sirmentlegen character I most likely will do.

great first story! although i have 1 problem... you broke the fourth wall by saying " map." try using different vocab next time, and picture your self in the game, not playing.

i look forward to your writings.

Thanks! Yeah , I kind of rush stories and make it less realistic , let's just say he crafted a map , but he forgot to mention it?

I will probably do one tomorrow , starting with Wendy next time (doing them in random order)

Question, how'd he write the diary, did he just make paper from the very beginning? Or is this going off my memory? If so, make it so that its resembling that he is taking this from memory. I saying this because it sounds like he witnessing it while he is writing at times.

I like to imagine that everyone in the don't starve universe carries around a diary with them , to see if their adventures get found (basically i imagine some random people walking around and finding ripped pieces of the diary on the floor in random areas) odviously to help anyone else who might be trapped on the island.

Just a slight pointer here, I find that your bracketed author comments throw me off from what's happening in the diary.

sorry , its so people don't go "but why are there hills , there aren't any hills in Don't starve?" so alot of my feedback is people questioning my story logic , asking how something works.