(Shipwrecked) What do you think the new character will be?

That is not hair. Flip it and overlay it on the normal one. You'll see that bump is the size and shape of her flower, and doesn't line up with her hair. Myth busted.

Still don't see it. The vertical distortion is evenly distributed

post-390644-0-39960200-1441121432.jpg

Seriously, there was a whole thread on this topic, but for some reason I can't use the search bar any more. It never throws any results.

Still don't see it. The vertical distortion is evenly distributed

attachicon.gifthatsnotawendy.jpg

Seriously, there was a whole thread on this topic, but for some reason I can't use the search bar any more. It never throws any results.

Nope, I see it. Check my post. Her flower is just simply facing away from her head, and outspread, like Abigail's flower is (the item)

And if not, who is it then? If it was new it'd be in the game from launch.

The closest match that isn't wendy (which it is) is Winnie's pigtails or Wigfrid's pigtails, or Waverly's hair.

Also, I'm pretty sure a staff confirmed it was Wendy, but I can't find it.

Nope, I see it. Check my post. Her flower is just simply facing away from her head, and outspread, like Abigail's flower is (the item)

And if not, who is it then? If it was new it'd be in the game from launch.

The closest match that isn't wendy (which it is) is Winnie's pigtails or Wigfrid's pigtails, or Waverly's hair.

Also, I'm pretty sure a staff confirmed it was Wendy, but I can't find it.

Her head is turned. You didn't even turn the image.

Rotated by 15°, the head is now upright (ignore her body)

post-390644-0-77040500-1441124087_thumb.

Overlaying the same way you did (by creating a copy and flipping it, then making it half-transparent)

Clearly, her head is symmetrical.

post-390644-0-29015800-1441124083_thumb.

Now that you mention it, might be wigfrid. Especially since she's in DST.

Until I see actual proof, I assume you are thinking of how Wendy got ported over around that time. It is indeed... suggestive, but not actual proof.

Regardless, this is about Shipwrecked, NOT DST.

It's about SW characters. XirmiX thinks the woman is going to be a SW character. I don't see how it's off-topic.

Her head is turned. You didn't even turn the image.

Rotated by 15°, the head is now upright (ignore her body)

attachicon.gifrotated.jpg

Overlaying the same way you did (by creating a copy and flipping it, then making it half-transparent)

Clearly, her head is symmetrical.

attachicon.gifproof.jpg

Now that you mention it, might be wigfrid. Especially since she's in DST.

Until I see actual proof, I assume you are thinking of how Wendy got ported over around that time. It is indeed... suggestive, but not actual proof.

It's about SW characters. XirmiX thinks the woman is going to be a SW character. I don't see how it's off-topic.

Okay, I may be wrong, but I still think it's Wendy as I'm sure a staff said it somewhere. Did not mean to be rude.

Also, just met some dude in DST who knew me from the forum xD He quoted my exact post about the guy with the weird hair. I'm famous! Shoutout to Ben if he sees this!

I just thought... Wagstaff would be perfect. (Please tell me you know who this is)

Will Wagstaff?

Wiki says there's also a Stuart Wagstaff who seems interesting, though that man is less related to the topic, barely having served the navi in his earlier life.[wikipedia]

Will Wagstaff?

Wiki says there's also a Stuart Wagstaff who seems interesting, though that man is less related to the topic, barely having served the navi in his earlier life.[wikipedia]

I think it was... Robert Wagstaff... creator of the Voxola Radio Maxwell used to contact Wilson, and the one atop the divining rod. (Yes, I no-lifed the wiki.)

Joe posted this, and the W on Wagstaff is what instantly caught my eye.

His factory burned down (Willow?) and the theory is that all the characters were contacted by this very limited run of radios, to get transported into the Don't Starve World.

@Mobbstar I agree on what you said about the mystery woman in your long post about her, but just one thing; it can't be Wogfrid, since Wigfrid is shown to be on the left from Wilson (from our perspective) if you look at a Klei poster they made to advertise DST on single player DS and the mystery woman is on the right from Wilson from our perspective.

This has been discussed when the image first appeared . I think this is Wendy and we are just thinking too much about it .

EDIT : Or if it's a new character it will be in TtA (when they announced DST , TtA was a priority (ewecus/meteors))

Although it may be really unlikely, I'd like the mysteryarrow-10x10.png character to be more esoteric, like a monster or something else nonhuman. My hopes are:
-a pigman character ( named wartsarrow-10x10.png? warty?)
-a primate character (Wilbur?)
- or a fisherman character (Wallace?)

I would also prefer a non-human character. Just personal preference really. Maybe a crabman? I would quite like a character that hasn't been mentioned yet, so it's completely original. Then there would be an element of surprise.

Archived