super fast hunger loss

Not sure if this is a bug or a planned feature, but hunger seems to be dropping a lot faster than it used to. It seems to be dropping a good 2-3 times faster than it used to. i eat a meatballs to get to full hunger, then it seems like 10 seconds later I'm back down to half hunger.

If you aren't exaggerating, it's probably due to a mod. I sometimes accidentally join those servers that have virtually every single mod in the workshop, and it's super spooky. Sometimes you get strange noises and darkness, and sometimes your hunger evaporates in seconds. If you're just being hyperbolic, then Wes loses hunger faster than other characters.

It's really just myself and a friend who play, and she created the server we played on. The only mods she uses are Extra Equip Slots, Global Player Finder, Ice Fling Range Check, and the Coraline character. The next time we play I'll keep track of just how fast hunger drops. 

@Shadowdragon, Bare in mind that no character in the DS universe can be sated without their daily supply of 12 dead Beefalo and a sacrificial Volt Goat placed around the Glommer statue, make sure you do this daily and the Old Gods will bless you with more Ewecus spawns. How is this a blessing I hear you ask? Shh precious.

But seriously it's either a mod or normal.

Archived