Perk coding help & customize animation

EDIT: I've added the code files, maybe someone can see how why they won't work, or if i'm doing it right. Gah.

-- 

So i have some perks I need help...making? Yes. and I have no clue where to properly put these codes either. I was looking at the lua files of somethings, but I do not know what to copy and paste, It would be on it's own line, right? I need a tutorial on how to add the codes, which i'm pretty sure is copy and paste.

I also like to have her tail, which would be bigger than her, or as big as her, move on it's own on idle, what would I do to do that?

So helpful perks would be

- Uses the Blue and red Gems to harness the ability of the staffs to fire their power at mobs without staff (Try to make it only usable for her.)

- Horn auto emits a dim light when it get's dark.
-Hits hard.

Unhelpful perks would be

- Low sanity causes horn to go black, eyes glow.
-She goes on a frenzy (Auto attacks players like hostile mobs when near them) Until she "passes out (Death animation)" which would change her back?

- using the Player_Attack_Darkness animation, and simply changing her horn from white to black, and her eyes glow orange. The to use the "dying" animation when she comes out of the transformation. What kind of code would I use

I also would like to add a custom roar when the transformation happens.

Perhaps have the ability to roar and cause other to flee

Edited by AmaaDivine

ok so, for the 'hit hard' if you are using the extended character template, you basically have the damage multiplier inbuilt there, which you can easily just change the number 1 to 2 or above

"horn emits dim light" well, as far as I am aware, it is far easier to add a light to the entire character, as for the eyes, maybe it is possible but I haven't seen a case where you can make only a specific sprite to glow, you can make a light follow it, but not necessarily glow, because I am not really sure the game as any support for this type of glow you want, such that if you observe the dragonfly, its body doesn't necessarily glow, it is just a light that follows it.

the 'attack players' would probably be a major game crash unless you set every server you play with pvp on, because with that off, your player cannot damage the other.

I think I saw somewhere in the forums how to shoot fireballs and the other icepowers without a staff, just look around the forums for the latter and you will probably find.

For the light thingy, I think that you could achieve it by using built-in shaders. I never tried it myself though but I encountered it when digging through the game files for other purposes.

For the attack player, it can work even on non PvP server because basically what prevents a player to click and attack an other one on a non PvP server is the simple check of a variable. You just need to bypass this check and here you go.