The Forums Rpg Characters Applications Garden

DwerBomb

Write it down here

First, the player must meet me in a dark alley next to the Mall place.

I will be hiding in the shadows, only my eyes will be seen.

I will ask the player to get my cloak back, since I lost it in an Inn near there.

When the player goes in the Inn, he will have to talk with some evil dudes. They will tell him about how I fought in that Inn for some futile reason (like, someone there was being slightly an ass to someone else, and I overreacted and proclaimed I was fighting for justice and I wanted to defend that man). So I got involved in an affray, and was kicked out of the Inn. When I was fighting, they took my cloak.

So you will have to fight against them, not realizing it wasn't really their fault (I was the one to start it). At the end you will fight with a bigger one, and since you have already beaten out most of the people, you'll think it's him who took the cloak. Well, after the fight the Inn owner remembers he thought the cloak was a cleaning cloth, and he gives it back to you.

So now the cloak is a bit torn apart and dirty.

You will have to find someone who can repair it.

-here it ends, you could link this to another quest-

After you have repaired it, you can come back to me. I will put it back on and walk slightly out of the shadows. Then, maybe I could join the party? If not too many people are already planning to be fighting characters, that is. Or, I could teach you moves, and give you equipments. Like, a spare mask for example (speed up and attack up maybe?).

I did my dialogue if you need it:

Meeting:
A- 'Sup.
B- Uh, hey.

Any reason as to why you're in this cave?
A- Monster. Also I'm here to warn you nerds in case you end up dead or something. It's dangerous out there.
B- Okay...
A- There's things out there. Things that hate everything human and will do anything to turn you in-
B- Is this one of those things where you won't let me advance unless I'm at a certain level or something?
A- No.
B-*advances*
A- I do have to fight you though.
B- Wha-
A- *runs quickly towards player*
B- HOLY MOTHER OF GLOB I WASN'T EXPECTING THIIIS!!!
*battle starts*

Rematch (Before beating):
B- Hey.
A- Yo.
B- Rematch?
A- Sure.
*battle starts*

After beating:
B- Care to explain what that was about?
A- What what was about?
B- The whole "Trying to kill me" thing.
A- Oh, right. *cough*
This place is full of monsters. Before the deepweb thing, they were relatively docile, but recently they've started attacking humans. There's a lot of other -gross- behaviours that they've adopted, but the only thing that applies to you specifically is that they want to kill you.
B- How does that excuse you trying to rip my face off?
A- A few weeks ago I came here in search of a wealth of crystal gems. Back then I looked like you. Now I look like a knockoff Star Fox villain. If I let you go in there without help or experience, chances are you'd end up like me.
B- Look, I killed like, an entire (boss) a few minutes ago. I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with it.
A- Fine, but I'm coming with you.
B- Aw hell no. I'm a lone wolf.
A- Apart from the (x) other people in your party.
B- Point taken.

Trying to enter the city with Gecko in your party:
A- Yeah, I'm not going out there.
B- What, why?
A- I'm pretty sure civillians wouldn't like the internet equivalent of a full-time werewolf in their Starbucks. They have defense systems in place specifically for that reason, actually.
B- Okay, then. Seeya.
A- If you want you could come back here later, use me as a training dummy.
B- Sure.

Training start 1 (After (X) progress has been made in the story since you first met him):
A- Let us do battle.
B- Did anyone tell you that you talk like a Whiterun Guard sometimes?
A- No.
B- Because you do.
A- Let's just get on with it already.

Training start 2 (After no progress has been made in the story since you first met him):
A-Let's go.

Training start 3 (After (X) progress has been made in the story since you first met him):
A- Battle Go!
B- Grammar Bad!
A- Referance Obscure!
B- Non-Getting!
A- Mind Never!

Training start 4 (After (X) progress has been made in the story since you first met him):
A- ...
B- You okay.
A- I just saw one of the beasts wearing a suit made out of someone's fur.
B- Woah. That must've looked morbid.
A- Nah. they sort of looked like a -very realistic- school mascot. But the idea behind it was disturbing.

Training start 5 (After you have beaten the game):
B- Did you ever end up finding those gem thingies you were looking for?
A- The Crystalline Gems? Not the real ones.
B- What?
A- There were a lot of fakes made by the beasts. Their "Original Creations," as they called them. They were never as high quality as the real ones. I'm pretty sure they were just there to trick me.
B- Oh.
A- Let's go.

Training start 6 (After no progress has been made in the story since you first met him):
A- Hey.
B- Wanna battle?
A- Sure.

Oh and btw I'm doing Derpi's art and it looks great so far

:grin:

That's good, but remember you don't have to do all the 4 ways sprites. Just do the front view ones (he will be an enemy, then an npc selling weapons and able to repair stuff, but he doesn't have to go anywhere.)

Dialog:

Main protagonist: What is that?

*Protagonist walks to me*

Main protagonist: It looks like a pile of junk. Why's it out here?

*I turn on*

*BEEP!!!!!!!*

Me: Foreign object detected! Destroy!

Main protagonist: WHAT!?!?!?

Me:  *Beeps* Power low. Spam protocols obsolete. *Shutting down noise(Robot is not shut down, just a noise)* 

*Main protagonist is ready to attack*

Me: Time to shut down again. *Makes scared looking face*

Decision for the main protagonist, kill him or take him somewhere to recharge

Kill him: Rewarded with cash or something

Let him live and recharge him somewhere else: You end up in a factory or something and he decides to join your team after you wipe his memory. He thinks you are his creator.

I think at this point I pretty much have to be included as a recrutable character since I'm the only healer/medic that has applied. Which get's me thinking, shouldn't we define which classes there are going to be? Or are we not going to have classes at all?

I think at this point I pretty much have to be included as a recrutable character since I'm the only healer/medic that has applied. Which get's me thinking, shouldn't we define which classes there are going to be? Or are we not going to have classes at all?

I don't know,maybe a poll?But since there aren't any specific descriptions except yours.So would go with a no,let's see what Dwer say about this

Every recruitable char can have his own class

That might actually work well; that way, a player won't ignore a recruit-able ally, because each character is in their own class with their own perks/disadvantages. There wouldn't be any situation where the player would say "Why would I take Mena if I already have a healer in my team already?" or "I'll take Warrack over Percy to maximize the amount of [X] I have in my team."

Or maybe not.

Name: "Nefertari" (real name will be revealed when I find a good one)
Description: Owner of a very famous blog on tumblr, Nefertari is the first mummy-kin girl. When she discovered the online world of this game, she got absorbed by it, because in this world she could finally be what she always knew she was: a mummy.
House: A pyramid
Role: A boss, when beaten could turn into an Npc
Gender: How do you dare to make me choose a classification for what I am therefore judging my existence? I am a Mummy, and I am proud to be one. I don't need a gender! *keeps on ranting*Female

Name: Lena

Description: Looks like Mena except with cat ears, a large fluffy tail, slit pupils, and a ridiculously long tongue. She drops in the bakery to help out, but Mena never put her at the cash register before because her social skills are a bit... odd. She eventually takes over temporarily at the bakery when Mena decides that the best way she can help is to accompany the party (if the player chooses to recruit her) and that this will help Lena develop her social skills.

House: A simple tree house in the garden/forest area outside the bakery.

Role: An NPC that takes Mena's place selling healing items if the player recruits her.

Backstory: Cloning incident. Don't ask.

Name: Geni

Description: Messy golden blonde hair that covers one of her completely green glowing eyes, Orange tabby cat tail and ears, Sharp teeth, A white hoodie with blue jeans and Carmel boots. Shes a recuitable party member that is a brute and has mostly physical attacks, Highly sarcastic, rude, and mean, But nice when she wants to be.

House: A underground cave with a small jungle in it.

Role: Recuritable party member after finding her cat.

Backstory: Stuff.

OooooOOO Scence when did this start!

Name: Emma

Description: She has golden eyes and strait blonde hair cut short. She wears a tee shirt and jeans with high tops. She's a weapons shop keeper and genis sister, But later on the game she betrays the player and becomes a boss.

Home: Lives with geni and has a weapons stand in her cave.

Role: A Shopkeeper that sells swords and things and such, But later on in the game she becomes a boss.

Archived