[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Just now, ZeeDragon said:

BBBB at least every dad in existence has a katana 

Ban WeeWyvern because every dad in existence also has a Barbecue. According to you, I am a barbecue. So, because I am a barbecue, and all dads have barbecues, that means that I am the link connecting every dad in existence.

BBBB you're on Earth, why are you so afraid of the truth?

And I'm not even on your non-existent planet.

Ban WeeWyvern because Jupiter is a real planet, and I am on Earth as a spy, studying human behaviors.

BBBB you said grammar errors are punishable by death, lots of little kids make tons of grammar errors. Therefore there would a lot of dead children.

Ban WeeWyvern because on Jupiter, our larvae do not talk until they reach adulthood, and they receive their education while they are maturing.

2 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

Ban WeeWyvern because on Jupiter, our larvae do not talk until they reach adulthood, and they receive their education while they are maturing.

BBBB then it would be a lot harder for them to learn, because kids remember what's taught to them a lot better than adults.

Also if you're meant to be a spy you're not very good at it, considering you just said that on the internet with millions of people and you named yourself Blue Moth with yourself for a pfp.

Archived