I would like to cook something !

Hi,While I was writing my profile, I noticed my job: cooker. It is a passion (first interest, i don't know the english word).I would like to cook something in don't starve !!! A stew of buffalo with carrot and some aromatics herbs, a rabbit with berry...I start the game yesterday, perhaps this functionality exist i don't know. We have a farm plot, a fire. I'm missing a few ingredients and a pot :)Sorry for this google english ^^

The word you are looking for is cook or chef :)And I like the idea. Better food from cooking several ingredients. This functions well with the theory of winter, long term planning and preserving food. If that would ever happen :)And no, sadly advanced cooking is not in the game yet.

:) nice idea, i will suggest to my chief ^^Instead of the trap section (just one trap that could be in the tools sections like the bug net), a cook and alchemy section should be created. Potion of flowers and cook of meat and vegetable that will give bonus for exemple.A honey roast porc with carot mashed and fried potatos :)

Hey, Excess... if Monster Meat already hurts, don't you think Spiketacles' Meat is probably going to kill us..?

If the spiketacles spiky meat tear my throat apart while eating it, it will only make it easier for me to get it out and EAT IT AGAIN!Damn spiketacles are going DOOOOOOOOWN!