Master Modlist (featuring mods, language packs, libarys, guides and tools)

Hey @HumanKirby, I've updated my mod, works as soft mod (mod loader). Also, how can I move my topic to this forum section?

Ok, its added as the first Soft Mod. Are you also uploading it to steam? The only chance you can move this thread is if you ask the mod and admins under your thread or if I magicly get the abillity, which I wont get, so yeah. 

To anyone. If you have ported your mod over to an Soft one, just make a new reply under its thread and Im going to see it.

Thanks for setting up this master modlist Kirby. I agree with HMV's old post of the suggested format to greatly reduce the number of clicks required to access a single mod. Maybe just spoiler Soft and Hard Mods and leave the rest as a full viewable list? 

Agents (New/Edited Agents or new abilities)
OMNI-Protector (WIP) by Human_Kirby
"Rebalance" of Decker's Augment by Cyberboy2000

Gameplay
Fully equipped Agents in Detention Centers by Human_Kirby
96 hours campaign length by orost

Enemies
Additional Guards by Cyberboy2000

P.S. I think my 'mod' is no longer relevant. Feel free to remove it (unless you want to make the list look populated). 

Thanks for setting up this master modlist Kirby. I agree with HMV's old post of the suggested format to greatly reduce the number of clicks required to access a single mod. Maybe just spoiler Soft and Hard Mods and leave the rest as a full viewable list? 

P.S. I think my 'mod' is no longer relevant. Feel free to remove it (unless you want to make the list look populated). 

I think its good as it is, since most perople are interessted in modding a certain aspect like gameplay or guards and are less focused on a specific one. IN essance, this layout allows better and faster navigation at the cost of 1 click more. And yes, I want the list to look populated, even if all the hard mods most likely do not work out on the new version. :p

I have a question. I updated "New Items and Augments" mod by Nerava (post here) to soft state in private. I sent him a PM over a month ago, asking if I can upload updated version in his stead, but did not receive an answer. Seeing as he hasn't visited forums in over 6 months, is it OK for me to upload it for community's use (with crediting and link to original topic, of course)?

I guess so. I also have not updated the Modlist for some time, since Im currently terrible out of time (I was ill over 2 and a half weeks, my birthday was 2 days ago and still have to write 2 classtests and an test), but christmas should become more productive

6 hours ago, Caischcer said:

Hey HumanKirby, could you add the hard mod on this topic 

to the modlist? Please add special thanks to Shirsh, Strelock, Cyberboy2000 and Lemonymous I could not have done it with out their help.

Yeah, I will do that, but 2 things, it would be better if you post your Mod on a new topic, and secondly I will have to completly recreate the Modlist since a bug does not allow me to edit this one post without deleting everything before, so when I click edit, I only see a white box instead of the text I previously writen, and I currently have not the time nor the spirit to fix it..

Except Harmods everything should be right with the spoilers. I also added all the new (Soft)Mods as well as two new Things, Guides and Libarys. There are still some little offs on some thing, like an unessesary spoiler hidden away, but I will fix that as soon as I can.

Archived