[Mod] Fully Eqiped Agents in Detenion Centers

Make sure you do not have any started Campaigns, since this mod changes agent IPs.

You can find all agent and there archieved versions with there starting gear, also Sharp, Prism, Central and Monst3r. Not big, but somethink to mess around with

Install (without the archieve versions):

Download file serverdefs (norm).lua

rename serverdefs (norm).lua to serverdefs.lua

Search you installdirection of Invisible Inc

backup scripts.zip

open scripts.zip/modules

put the file Serverdefs.lua in

done

Install (with the archieve versions):

Download file serverdefs(+ arch).lua + agentdefs (+ arch).lua

rename serverdefs (norm).lua to serverdefs.lua and agentdefs (+ arch).lua to agentdefs.lua

Search you installdirection of Invisible Inc

backup scripts.zip

open scripts.zip/modules

put the file Serverdefs.lua in

open scripts.zip/sim/unitdefs

put the file agentdefs.lua in

done

Edit:

UPDATED:

Ok, you can now find all agents and there archieve versions

Changelog

9.6: Fixed Workouts not working correctly

11.8: Now works with Update 11

12.10: You can now find all archieved versions

serverdefs (norm).lua

serverdefs(+ arch).lua

agentdefs (+arch).lua

Very cool, though it seems odd that an agent would be locked in a prison cell with a rifle, or a taser. Any chance of a "Security Dispatch" style room with the agent's gear in it instead?

...expect: Archieved Shalem, Archieved Banks, archieved Nika and archieved Xu, the game always crashed when I tried to put them in...

There's a bit of code in one of the .lua that removes the archived versions of the agents after the player selects his or her initial agents.. I forget which .lua it's in, though... You'd probably have to remove that.

That error message looks like it might actually be pointing at the part of the lua that removes the archived/non-archived versions. I might try knocking it out and seeing if the game straight crashes, and if it doesn't, if I can bring in both normal and archived versions at the same time.

function pcplayer:reserveUnits( agentDefs )
for i,agentDef in ipairs( agentDefs ) do
        assert( self._deployed[ agentDef.id ] == nil )
self._deployed[ agentDef.id ] = { agentDef = agentDef }
end
end

Not sure if it has something to do with my other modified files, but it still crashes with an error pointed at pcplayer.lua. Also it seemed to block the mods I put on agents.lua for some reason.

Ah, bother. I think I was just attempting to allow the archived agents already, and the code might not have agreed very well. I might keep tinkering with pcplayer.lua anyway.

On a semi-related topic, do you know if ShowItemStore.lua needs to be edited to make new items I've made spawn in on the store?

On a semi-related topic, do you know if ShowItemStore.lua needs to be edited to make new items I've made spawn in on the store?

Figured it out actually, please disregard that.

It's the unit "store" that contains the variables I need to edit.

Archived