Timer :)

Smissen

So while i was doing my thing in the game i've found out that i pretty much used up most of the good stuff in the islands, flint for instance. I was looking for things to do and then i thought how long is a day :o?One day is 7 minutes and 48 seconds, or 468 seconds.One 1/16 of a day is 29,25 seconds.This means the sunny part of the day is 292,5 sec, or 4 minutes and 52,5 seconds.The evening is 58,5 seconds.The night is 117 seconds or 1 minute and 57 seconds.And this means that if you have played 100 days in this game you have played 13 hours of this game :)

Thank you Mr. Keeper of Bees, and yes i was just alittle bit bored when i played this so i wonderd how much i've played over all :)And LadyD you can also use this if you wan't to know how long it takes for something to do.

Edited by Smissen

This is awesome information. I just finished my 103 day game. I had 3 effigies and could have continued forever because of the stock piles of stuff I had. I find it much more enjoyable when I don't have the effigies so I'm using one of the female characters now. 13 hours. Wow.